Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Minagoroshi

Sugestion: (instant) chat room

Guest Minagoroshi

So ive used a couple of forums the thing i dont like about them is you have to constantly check for messages and reply usually take a while. so my suggestion is why dont why create a chat room? every time we are online ingame or not we can talk to each other instantly sort of like group chat in facebook messenger.

I was reasearching and found TinyChat, now i never used it and im not 100% sure how it works but seems stright forword create a room and invite people.

What do you guys think??

Guest Minagoroshi

or just create a facebook page for the guild, didnt think about that one XP 

I dont think we need Chat room - we already have Discord, which can also be a chat room. And no chance for Fakebook - I hate that place. No way I am putting my guild in there. Everyone should join the Discord - link up top, to the left of G+ link.

Guest Minagoroshi

sorry didnt mean anything by it, i didnt understand what discord was i, wasnt familiar with it, still not quite sure how it works downloading it now.

No need to apologize mate. :) Its voice server, with chat support.