Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Gelmir

Guild Heraldry

Gelmir    83

@Smepic, we will be getting new guild heraldry - please research which one from heraldry list would represent Witcher's Lodge of Sorceresses the most. We will be getting that one. Being our Witcher expert on-board, I think you are suitable for this task the most.

Gelmir    83

And guys, let's donate towards Heraldry :P 5000 gold, consider this our first tithe, lol. And please, I don't want one person to donate 5k, I could do that myself lol. Let's have everyone donate 500 gold, let's have community spirit going.

Smepic    12
19 hours ago, Gelmir said:

@Smepic, we will be getting new guild heraldry - please research which one from heraldry list would represent Witcher's Lodge of Sorceresses the most. We will be getting that one. Being our Witcher expert on-board, I think you are suitable for this task the most.

The background of the heraldry should be Nord_03: ON-icon-heraldry-Pattern_Nord_03.png. Simplistic, and a good design with a nice border. The crest should be Deadra_Mephala: ON-icon-heraldry-Daedra_Mephala.png. "The Prince of unknown plots and obfuscation, a master manipulator, a sewer of discord." (Source)

As for the dyes, the Primary Color of the background should be a dark purple, and the Secondary Color should be a gold. The colour of the crest should be a lighter gold. I was inspired by this image, have a look at the shield:

MR_Renuald2.jpg

For our heraldry, we want a dark purple instead of blue. "Purple is the color most often associated with royalty, magic, mystery and piety." (Source) Gold is a good complimentary colour, used in many heraldries.

• Upvote 1

neaNicu    204

Not to sound negative but be adviced that tabard does not work with costumes and since 90% of eso players wear a costume...:(

Gelmir    83

Yea, somehow I am coming to that realization :D Well, if guys want tabard, I say let people have fun ;)

Gelmir    83

Update: Costumes are not affected by Tabards. Please try to wear our guild tabards, thus having the guild name in your nameplates. Members representing us this way will have faster ranking in the guild, and my personal gratitude in assisting to spread our name in the game world. Almost noone else have their guild names in their namepates - doing the otherwise most definitely will stick out. Guild tabard can be bought from Guild Store, for 2000 golds. Thank you guys!

Small note: Those of you who decided to wear the tabard, please post here. :) 

covack    0

I chose to where the tabard to help the guild but since i have covenant scout costume on , i decided to put nameplates on ,  so people can see the guildname , i hope that is ok because i hate to have my charcater look ugly. If you want to talk to me about it , i am always willing to listen . :)

Gelmir    83

That's all fine mate. :) Generally tabards don't change costumes, but they may change the looks of actual gear. Do as much as you can, it's all right. Thanks!

AlphaDitto    17

I don't know about that. I simply post the picture to show that some members are indeed wearing the guild tabard. 

Also noted that the picture was taken by Mystic. :P 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.