Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Guest Minagoroshi

sort of new to ESO need some help

Guest Minagoroshi

hi. him not Actually new, i bought the game in December last year, but there are things i still dont understand:

-how do you buy and sell stuff in game to other players? (main objective is getting gold to buy materials)

-Also how does the guild work in game(how do we play together, chat, and other stuff)?

im sure i will have other questions hope i can count on you guys, also i dont know if there other threads with this information so if they are point me in the right direction.

@AmeNoShin

17 hours ago, Minagoroshi said:

hi. him not Actually new, i bought the game in December last year, but there are things i still dont understand:

-how do you buy and sell stuff in game to other players? (main objective is getting gold to buy materials)

-Also how does the guild work in game(how do we play together, chat, and other stuff)?

im sure i will have other questions hope i can count on you guys, also i dont know if there other threads with this information so if they are point me in the right direction.

@AmeNoShin

You mainly buy and sell through guild traders – and I highly recommend that you download AwesomeGuildStore, as well as Master Merchant if you plan to make a lot of gold. The most popular trading guilds have traders in Belkarth, Wayrest, Deshaan and Elden Root. If you want to sell through a guild trader, you need to be in a guild with one.

There is a guild chat channel. If the Lodge is your first guild – simply type /guild1, just like you use /group and /zone. You can also chat with guild members in our Discord.

Unfortunately, Discord links die after 30 minutes. @Smepic, next time I see you online, please remind me to give you Officer rank in Discord, so that you could get people onboard. @neaNicu, you too please. The rest: please remind me as well, to get you to our Discord server. You can also provide your Discord usernames in your forum profiles.

1 hour ago, Gelmir said:

Unfortunately, Discord links die after 30 minutes. @Smepic, next time I see you online, please remind me to give you Officer rank in Discord, so that you could get people onboard. @neaNicu, you too please. The rest: please remind me as well, to get you to our Discord server. You can also provide your Discord usernames in your forum profiles.

This page explains how to get the link to never expire.

To create a permanent invite, select "never" under "expire after" and "no limit" under "max uses." By doing so, you'll generate a link that has infinite uses and won't become obsolete over any period of time.

Edited by Smepic

7 hours ago, Minagoroshi said:

(how do we play together)?

@AmeNoShin

click G, for guild roster, then right click on a name and invite to group. Groups are usually discussed in guild chat before actually inviting someone.

Most popular events to play together in ESO are group dungeons (4-man instances) but ppl also group for trials (12 man), Imperial City (it's like a public dungeon but needs DLC), pvp etc.

It's hard to say when one should start doing group dungeons. Usually as early as possilble to get used to mechanics. First of them are accessible around level 9 or 10 but downside of playing them with vet mates is that they will feel easy compared to doing them with ppl of similar levels.

The random normal dungeon in LFG tool provides some loot bonuses and A LOT of XP, really a lot. Also, same LFG tool offers 25% bonus to spell damage. Even a playing-since-beta vet like me found out about this bonus few days ago lol, mostly because I play with friends and rarely use the LFG tool.

After we increase a bit in numbers, you'll see Gelmir (and then a PVE officer usually) setting up events in forum calendar: fixed days for guild events like raids or Sewers run. Dungeons are usually played on a daily basis so they don't need a special event.

Edited by neaNicu

Guest Minagoroshi

thanks for all the info guys. about master merchant and awesome guild store, merchant doesnt even appear in the addons and awesome gives me errors, how can i fix this?

Also it seems more complicated than it should actually be, i mean if the game was done rigth (in the matter of selling, buying, trading) there would be no need for addons, you could still use them if you would prefer but the game it self should have a more user friendly system, and less running around.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.