Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Gelmir

Ashes of Creation and Lodge, plus other news

Hello everyone,

Just a small note: if hype proves to be plausible, Lodge will be present in the upcoming Ashes of Creation MMO (scheduled for late 2018, the earliest). I also decided to return to MMO world - so, our ESO and GW2 guilds are back in business. Feel free to catch me in-game for a quick hello, or even for a re-join.

That's it. Have an awesome day!

Ashes of Creation could be a really good game for our guild, especially after what I heard in the Q&A video.

• Upvote 1

I also created Ashes of Creation subsection to the forums and added reference link to the official website. Registering there, using that link will help to support our guild.

Alot of old posts in this forum.

Are there any active members left, that will play Ashes of Creation? Dont want to be rude in any way, but there is alot of posts where the last coment was made 2014.

And can you add a page where you can talk about AoC, discus tactics, ideas and such?

And with a few seconds of more reading I found this written by you Gelmir:
"Torn between movement to Germany and reviving the guild and kicking it to motion. Coming months will be challenging..."

Wich answered my question :)

Well, add a few more topics so we can start discuss our future and I will be happy to pitch in and help with whatever I can :)

Yea, we actually reviving the guild in ESO. And as you know, ESO community are mostly Skyrim fans, rather than traditional MMO-enthusiasts. That's why I started recruiting for AoC this early. It's my belief regardless how active ESO branch of Lodge will become, we still will have almost fresh roster for AoC one.

Also in coming weeks, once Steve @ Intrepid starts releasing blogs about AoC features, I will add AoC-dedicated discussion forums for things to start rolling. :) So stay tuned!

1 hour ago, Crivel said:

Are there any active members left, that will play Ashes of Creation?

No idea if I'll play Ashes or not, too early to tell, but I'm active! :P

Welcome, bytheway :)

• Upvote 1

@Crivel we are getting more AoC recruits it seems :) Soon we will have more and more company to hype about AoC! :D

wonderful!

I am not crazy, not at all! I am just ...HYPED!

No seriously, as so many others, I really really long after a game that you can play for a really long time. Where you can actually be first with something, or among top tier of something.

Crafting, gathering...I dont care really. As long as you can actually excell in something if you put enough time and energy into it, and not be just another one in the crowd.

So it will be a long wait, and i will probobly write tons of ideas and strategys here so I hope you dont kick me out for being that duracellrabbit jumping around you 5 o´clock in the morning crying for attention :):9992:

• Upvote 1

I hate AOC official forums: stupid thing is so buggy. Lost guild ad topic just because I edited the post there. Happens everytime! Emailed the support! :twitter-japanese_goblin: