Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lacrima

Raid Core Announcements

Guest Lacrima

GUILD BANK RULES for RAID CORE vault.

Raid-Core Members can benefit from Guild Bank "Raid Vault" regarding to the listed below items - in brackets the withdrawal method is explained :

1. Consumables ;  Vials, pots and weapon powers for raiding purposes. (Free of Charge)

2. Dreaming Stars ; ( First and foremost the raider must either have the last upgraded version of the chest and/or leg item and can use the chart below ;

4 Dreaming Stars = 2 Stacks of Vials or

4 Stacks of Healing Potion and 4 Stacks of Mana Potion or

3 Stacks of each herb equivalent of vials or

2 Stacks of Metal, wood equivalent of powerstones/whetstones or

1 stack of Powerstone / Whetstone or 

2 Stacks of feasts or

4 Stacks of raw mats for feasts 

1 Stack of Wandering Stars

2 Stacks of Branching Star

4 stacks of Emergent Cloud)

3. Runes : (Free of charge - if there are raw materials in the bank.)

For the above to work efficiently please do not drop the donations into bank but send them through me (Prue) so I can book keep of your donations for Dreaming Stars. Sadly vault log gets pushed down if there is a lot of activity.

Finally, to have synergy with the updated raid core rules, the repairs from the bank are removed for all ranks of players to have more equality on wipes simple on the "I don't want to pay repairs" means " Pay more attention and do not cause a wipe". Also the fact that bank is not generating money on its' own. 

I am fully aware that 90% of the raidcore are self-sufficent with their consumables (most of the time me included), if the consumables are not much of an issue to gather, then the currency table for trading them in for Dreaming Stars should be not an issue.

PS : If anyone has any suggestions or questions they can PM me in game or forums.

Hey folks,

Starting today, I - leader of the guild - will be issuing VoIP mute penalties to certain raiders during raid time. Duration of this penalty will vary from person to person. Penalty will be preceded by verbal warning in forums so that the person in question knows the reasons. Any questions regarding these penalties are to be directed to Me, noone else - including other officers.

Those who receive VoIP-mute penalty are bound to join the voice-server during raids, listen to directives, confirm their duties during raid via text-chat (or *possibly* via private voice-channel). They won't be able to talk in voice-server during raids.

Third penalty of the same kind within the same month will result in immediate removal from Raid Core.

Penalty is issued as a decision from Officer board, so it will never be my personal decision. Yet, it will be issued by me and ONLY! (Until I decide otherwise).

Edited by Gelmir

ATTN Raid Core:

I want every single one of you gear-inspected by Raid Leader by next Wednesday, April 10th. I will suspend Raid Core memberships if raider(s) fail to show up and don't get inspected by Aevyn til then. Thanks!

Some Core member(s) are in Review status for not showing up to raids while signed up and/or other violations: please be more attentive this week, because we will have to replace you guys if you fail this week again. I know its sad, and I know real life sometimes bring bad surprises, but we need to know beforehand if you happen to have reasons for absence. It doesn't really matter after raid, if we haven't been notified before - unless its emergency of course. Please be more careful with raid attendance. Thanks...

I merged certain announcement kind of topics into this topic. As Aevyn said above, we will be posting all raid related announcements here.

Since Raiding is suspended indefinitely, I switched this forum to read-only mode.

Effective immediately, current Raid Core is considered DISBANDED!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.