Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Raid Core Applications

Guest Narnesh

MS is pyrolock with OS being Chloro and Archon for heals and support respectively hit 417 will need to work on resist and sigils however easily done

see sigils all done lol

Edited by Gelmir

MS is pyrolock with OS being Chloro and Archon for heals and support respectively hit 417 will need to work on resist and sigils however easily done

Please let us know HERE once all requirements are met. Then ask Aevyn for gear inspection and do whatever he bids plz. Once all those done, I will review your application.

Today we killed 3rd boss of Frozen Tempest. Logs here. Congrats Core!

Guest Nixxss

Hei guys.

I am very sorry to say this but my laprop broke down for good and I am not going to be able to raid or play the game anymore. I do not wish to buy a new and better laptop just becouse of some game, i have another crap laptop but that one is too slow to run rift.

That does not mean im leaving guild, just going put my sub on a 3-4month pause until i finish this semester so i can buy a stationary comp. and theb hopefully im comming back.

So have fun, and you better down regulos and crucia by the time i get back ;)

Cya in a few motnhs***

Guest Lacrima

Aww shame to hear this Nixxxs :( don't be a stranger though :) your links will be missed until you return.

Thats ok Nixxxs, we will remove you from Core for the time being. Please re-join when you are back :) Good luck with school.

Guest Noyin
Hei guys.I am very sorry to say this but my laprop broke down for good and I am not going to be able to raid or play the game anymore. I do not wish to buy a new and better laptop just becouse of some game, i have another crap laptop but that one is too slow to run rift.That does not mean im leaving guild, just going put my sub on a 3-4month pause until i finish this semester so i can buy a stationary comp. and theb hopefully im comming back.So have fun, and you better down regulos and crucia by the time i get back :wink2:Cya in a few motnhs***

No.....when that time comes...ask us to help you get some good pc config for a good price okey? 

Te bom pogrešala :(

Guest Nixxss

Noyin, rift broke my computer, was overheating too much and i think its becouse of that :/ So get a stationary before yours goes to hell too.

I alreadz asked my cousin to help so no worries :)

Jaz tebe tudi, pa resno nabavi si stacionarnega, ce bi vedo to prej bi si ga nabavo :)

Kaeina

DPS: 61 Inq  / 61 Shammy

Healing: 61 Warden

Please get Cabalist for AOE dps as well... Let me know when done.

Shammy's fine for AoE DPS, and I cleared him.

I know Shammy, I know Caba, and I know vast difference between those two when it comes to AoE. Hope you know what you doing, because I don't want to hear in the middle of raid that we need AoE and we have noone to do it right.

You are cleared Pappa, welcome aboard!

Guest Aevyn

Glad you know them. Then also know Shammy > Caba for the only encounter we need AoE on so far.

Glad you know them. Then also know Shammy > Caba for the only encounter we need AoE on so far.

Settled then. As long as raids go OK, its all good.

Guest Nqnaaryu

so i didt what asked hope it enaff now to get a answer and not to wait two more weeks sinds last time

so i didt what asked hope it enaff now to get a answer and not to wait two more weeks sinds last time

Nq. I know you have hard time playing game as of late, but we require you fix those essences in your machine. Currently they all are greens. For starters make ONE mixed machine and put the best stat essences there, all should be Blue ones minimum. Join DRRs as well and try to get some epic essences as well. Additionally, you are welcome to make Air and Death machines, but these two are optional at this moment. We will try to get you into raids as we can, but right now, you need to fix your machine(s).

Guest Rika

I'm having to cut down on rift due to work and school. I Can no longer meet raid core attendance requirements, so please remove me from the core. I'd like to stay on as a casual member in the guild, if you'll have me.

see sigils all done lol

Ok, I am clearing you for Raid Core :) Make my Raid Leader happy person buy fulfilling his requests please. Welcome! :)

Guest Nqnaaryu

hi got ranger and bard spec when do i get a chance to get membership for raid core

Guest Aevyn

You were told to work on your essences 2 weeks ago and you still have greens, so until then you cannot join core.

Guest Imalia

Stats:Hit 424All resist 637 - 733-----DPSSt build: 

61 mm / 10 ranger / 5 nbAoE build:34 bard / 42 tact - (gonna work on it)--TankStats:Hit 424All resist 1902 - 1922Toughness 300Dodge 1523Deflect 2064Parry 969Tank build:8 ranger / 61 Rs / 7 bard 

Stats:Hit 424All resist 637 - 733-----DPSSt build: 

61 mm / 10 ranger / 5 nbAoE build:34 bard / 42 tact - (gonna work on it)--TankStats:Hit 424All resist 1902 - 1922Toughness 300Dodge 1523Deflect 2064Parry 969Tank build:8 ranger / 61 Rs / 7 bard 

Guess Aevyn cleared you to Core. Welcome!

Guest Lyrey

Hi, here my specs =)

- Support (archon)

- DD ( 2 specs: one with pet, one without pet)

- Healer (spellpower 4949)

all with synergy crystal

Hit: 460

lowest resistence: 687

death resistence: 792

air resistence: 782

Hi, here my specs =)

- Support (archon)

- DD ( 2 specs: one with pet, one without pet)

- Healer (spellpower 4949)

all with synergy crystal

Hit: 460

lowest resistence: 687

death resistence: 792

air resistence: 782

One kick-ass Mage there, huh? :D Welcome aboard!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.