Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Raid Core Applications

Guest Muz

I can attend quite a few raids, but the days are kinda random due to work/kids/wifes work and so on.

As discussed in guildchat I will sign up for the ones I can come to and I always show up if I say I will :thumbup:

cheers

I can attend quite a few raids, but the days are kinda random due to work/kids/wifes work and so on.

As discussed in guildchat I will sign up for the ones I can come to and I always show up if I say I will :thumbup:

cheers

Ok mate. Welcome! :)

And... "wives"?! :|

Guest tommay

Sorry everyone, but this type of raiding just doesn't suit me, as much as I enjoy it I just can't commit to 3 hour raid nights, long raid nights just don't work and I can't be staying up to 1am in the morning sorting out everything because I raided the night before. 

Thankyou very much for the experience. 

Raids don't end at 1am, they end at midnight GMT+2. But ok, as you wish. I will remove you from Core.

Guest Huntera

Huntera!!!

I wish to be a memeber of your Raid Core!!!

I do not write too much cause my English is bad!!!

With all respect any many kisses xxXXxx

Added you to list Huntera, sorry forgot answering it here :P

Hey Raid Core,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate everyone for successful raiding season - we really have nice team and are quite successful, despite the fact that we have been raiding only for a few weeks.

Today's topic is: your gear:) I am here to declare to every raider to rune their gears immediately! Raid Leader brought to my attention that some of you guys don't have their gear runed, which completely is wrong as we need all our raiders at top notch. So starting today, please ask in guild, primarily Prue (our esteemed crafting officer) and your humble servant, for runing. I don't want anyone to come to raids with a runeless gear. Additionally, as most of you already passed Hit requirements, I don't want to see any Hit runes on gear as well. So get rid of all Precise/Savvy/Sharp/Accurate runes on your gear and renew your runes.

This said, tomorrow Aevyn will be inspecting raiders for their runes. Only for tomorrow (since this mail may be a short notice for some of us), we will go easy on you guys. But starting Friday, it will be strict inspection.

Just wanted to ask our raiders about one important topic, which have proven to be quite a downside - disturbing the order in raids and making it hard to lead them; even sometimes hurting people's feelings.

So, starting today, I will have to ask all our raiders, regardless their former experience, skills etc, not to dominate Teamspeak chat and interrupt Raid Leader(s)'s work that way. This of course does not mean Raid Leader isn't open to new ideas and tactics, just do it via private /tell or something like that, instead of trying to change raid's direction openly in TS. If Raid Leader sees fit, he will ask you to repeat your idea in TS openly. This rule will be added to our Guidelines soon as well. Please be very considerate in this regard and ...

Good luck and happy hunting!

Guest superkeggles

Stating intentions to join - superkeggles, warrior; MS: DPS OS: tank & Support

Signing up for the future as DPS MS and Healer OS, Skandalf

Stating intentions to join - superkeggles, warrior; MS: DPS OS: tank & Support

Super guy and Skandalf - please get inspected by raid leder Aevyn for gear. Do whatever he says [if any] and get cleared for admission. Once cleared, I will add your names to list.

Both of you, make sure you have read ORIGINAL post in this topic completely, including Raid Guidelines.

Guest Becca

Macdaddy Cleric - Main Spec Heals (Warden,Puri,Sent,Defiler) Off Spec DPS (Inq, Caba)

4619 SP

365 CP

Hit 472

Resistance:

Life: 767   Water: 662

Death: 756 Earth: 706

Fire: 662 Air: 726

Welcome aboard Becca! :) Feel free to signup for events.

Interested in joining raid core as ranged dps+bard.

Rika, once cleared by raid leader, I will add you... Please do what he says - ask me or Prue for gearup if necessary, otherwise, grind events for stones :) if necessary.

Guest vexxxare

Vexxxare - Cleric - Main Spec Heals (Senti, Warden and Puri) - DPS (Shaman 10k)

4518 SP

1732 SC

263 CP

Hit 448

( 3 raid pieces )

Resistance:

Life: 732             Water: 686

Death: 736         Earth: 797

Fire: 757            Air: 724

Interested in joining raid core as ranged dps+bard.

You are cleared Rika. Welcome aboard! Feel free to join events, in Calendar. 

Vexxxare - Cleric - Main Spec Heals (Senti, Warden and Puri) - DPS (Shaman 10k)

4518 SP

1732 SC

263 CP

Hit 448

( 3 raid pieces )

Resistance:

Life: 732             Water: 686

Death: 736         Earth: 797

Fire: 757            Air: 724

Welcome aboard, Vex! :)

Guest Darknite

Darknite:

Tank (424hit, 400tough, ~62k armor, ~50k HP, ~1750 resists) No raid-tanking experience other than DRR though :(

DPS (420hit, ST-ranged: ~7k+ DPS / AE-melee: XXk DPS, ~700 resists) TotDQ experience; seen tactics/vids for other raids

Guest Adestria

Adestria:

DPS = 436 Hit - 3929 SP - 1695 SC - 453 CP - 10+K DPS

Healz = 7-12K HPS before patch, not raid healed after Patch :(

Adestria:

DPS = 436 Hit - 3929 SP - 1695 SC - 453 CP - 10+K DPS

Healz = 7-12K HPS before patch, not raid healed after Patch :(

Welcome Adestria, adding your name to list! Feel free to sugnup for events on calendar.

Darknite:

Tank (424hit, 400tough, ~62k armor, ~50k HP, ~1750 resists) No raid-tanking experience other than DRR though :(

DPS (420hit, ST-ranged: ~7k+ DPS / AE-melee: XXk DPS, ~700 resists) TotDQ experience; seen tactics/vids for other raids

Welcome Darknite, adding you to list too. Calendar and events :P

Guest Necromancy

Necromancy

Dps : 414Hit - 3700+SP - 1600+SC - 323CP - 9K +

Heals : 5k - 8k HPS after patch(tank) 4169SP - 1619SC

Edited by Necromancy

Guest firezone

Hello, Firezone here

My intentions, in joining raid core, and guild is smoother runs, on farmed bossed and more dedicated players im playing alongside on progression kills,

hopefully i will fill your criteria aswell as you will fill mine :)

I am currently able to fill both tank and dps role (close to 55k hp unbuffed on tank, and around 11k ST on dps)

Guest Arachula

Arachula (cleric) looking to join the raid core.

Healing - sent, warden, puri

DPS - inq (will maybe swap puri for shaman but not sure yet)

Sent stats: 4535sp, 1917sc

Inq stats: 4469sp, 1858sc, 332cp

Hit - 448

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.