Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Raid Core Applications

Guest tnek

TNEK - Cleric

Would like to be in raid core team

Can play all nights except Sundays

Roles: Tank, Healer, DPS - will play any

All specs 420+hit and 400+ toughness (tank), resists 750+, 2k+ (tank), have all 3 required healer specs (Sent Tank, Warden AOE and Puri Shield)

DPS Spec around 8k self buffed

Tank 60k armor, 54.5k health, 42% block, 7.5% Parry self buffed

TNEK - Cleric

Would like to be in raid core team

Can play all nights except Sundays

Roles: Tank, Healer, DPS - will play any

All specs 420+hit and 400+ toughness (tank), resists 750+, 2k+ (tank), have all 3 required healer specs (Sent Tank, Warden AOE and Puri Shield)

DPS Spec around 8k self buffed

Tank 60k armor, 54.5k health, 42% block, 7.5% Parry self buffed

Now this is some kick-ass raider :) You forgot to vote tho...

Well, you can't heal... :) I presume you have tanking, DPS [both sabo and some ST spec], and Bard-61 ready?

As Ayu stated, we consider Defiler as support. As healer, you need to have listed specs ready for raids plz. Let me know when they are ready, mastered and macroed plz.

Waaa, Seeri - please check my replies to your applications. Lets get them done plz.

Guest Ednasila

Stating intentions to join the raid core.

:wink2:

Hit: 420+

Res: 620 - 730

Prefer coming as chloro as thats where I have most experience, will add archon to that.

Can raid any four evenings of the week

Edited by Ednasila

Stating intentions to join the raid core.

:wink2:

Hit: 420+

Res: 620 - 730

Prefer coming as chloro as thats where I have most experience, will add archon to that.

Can raid any four evenings of the week

Welcome aboard! Adding your name and giving Raid Core group membership.

Guest Snowscar

Voted and updating specs:

61 Warden

61 Sentinel

44 Puri/24 Sent/8 Warden

61 Shaman (Yes, I know the risks)

Note: Friday is a hit-and-miss day for me, but since I had to select 4 days, I added that one as well.

Stats:

3600 SP in Sentinel spec

424 Hit

Resists: 625-720

Also gathering tanking gear on the side.

Voted and updating specs:

61 Warden

61 Sentinel

44 Puri/24 Sent/8 Warden

61 Shaman (Yes, I know the risks)

Note: Friday is a hit-and-miss day for me, but since I had to select 4 days, I added that one as well.

Stats:

3600 SP in Sentinel spec

424 Hit

Resists: 625-720

Also gathering tanking gear on the side.

Awesome... Welcome aboard, adding you to list.

Guest Seeri

I've got all available roles purchased and specced. Warden/Senti/Puri/Defiler/Inq/Justi

Guest Squiggly

Squiggly,

Would like to join raid team as either:

Tank, 424 hit, 400 toughness, 2301sp, dodge 4%, parry 6%, block 33% (without precept), armor 58724. Resists all 1800+

Healer, prefer Purifier spec, have sentinel and defiler specs as well but no exp in playing them yet. 436 hit, 14%crit, 4165sp, resists all 650+ (completely unbuffed ofc)

DPS, Justicar, would like to try shaman as well but havent gotten around to it. Can sustain about 8k ST dps or so as Inq. (same gear as Puri so stats vary slighty cause of souls)

Squiggly,

Would like to join raid team as either:

Tank, 424 hit, 400 toughness, 2301sp, dodge 4%, parry 6%, block 33% (without precept), armor 58724. Resists all 1800+

Healer, prefer Purifier spec, have sentinel and defiler specs as well but no exp in playing them yet. 436 hit, 14%crit, 4165sp, resists all 650+ (completely unbuffed ofc)

DPS, Justicar, would like to try shaman as well but havent gotten around to it. Can sustain about 8k ST dps or so as Inq. (same gear as Puri so stats vary slighty cause of souls)

Good... Can you train with Sentinel and Warden as well? You can lose Defiler if you wish... If you prefer DPS over Healing, please scrub healing specs and get ST and AOE dps specs, and master them plz. I need you reply here, telling me what you chose please.

I've got all available roles purchased and specced. Warden/Senti/Puri/Defiler/Inq/Justi

And mastered and geared? Meeting gear requiremetns?

Guest Sesa

Looking to join the raid team.

Sesa - Rogue

Hit - 420+

DPS ST - 40 mm / 36 Ranger

AOE - 61 Sab / 10 MM / 5 NB

Support - 61 Bard / 10 MM / 5 RS. Im going to look into respeccing this as im sure there is prolly a newer better build.

All Resists 650+ (Dedicated cores to give more if needed)

Ideal raid days would be Mon/Tues/Thurs and Sunday. Will prolly be available on other days.

Looking to join the raid team.

Sesa - Rogue

Hit - 420+

DPS ST - 40 mm / 36 Ranger

AOE - 61 Sab / 10 MM / 5 NB

Support - 61 Bard / 10 MM / 5 RS. Im going to look into respeccing this as im sure there is prolly a newer better build.

All Resists 650+ (Dedicated cores to give more if needed)

Ideal raid days would be Mon/Tues/Thurs and Sunday. Will prolly be available on other days.

You chose 4 days only. If you have more days avail, please delete vote and recast it. Let me know when done.

Ok, Sesa is cleared for Raid Core. Welcome mate! :)

Guest Waaaa
Well, you can't heal... :) I presume you have tanking, DPS [both sabo and some ST spec], and Bard-61 ready?

i have DPS, Tank, Tact, and sabo :)

i have DPS, Tank, Tact, and sabo :)

Ok you will roll as Tank and DPS then :) Please recast your votes again, deleting it first: remove Support from there. Welcome!

Guest Waaaa
Ok you will roll as Tank and DPS then :) Please recast your votes again, deleting it first: remove Support from there. Welcome!

sorry i forgot to mention i also had bard

Guest Keyrah

I want to join the raid team as well,

Keyra,Warrior, DPS and Tank Specs

DPS: 411hit (Tempest, Riftblade and Warlord),

Tank: 42kish hp, 396hit, 400 toughness (Reaver, Pala and Void Knight)

I want to join the raid team as well,

Keyra,Warrior, DPS and Tank Specs

DPS: 411hit (Tempest, Riftblade and Warlord),

Tank: 42kish hp, 396hit, 400 toughness (Reaver, Pala and Void Knight)

Welcome! You are now Raid Core :)

Guest Squiggly
Good... Can you train with Sentinel and Warden as well? You can lose Defiler if you wish... If you prefer DPS over Healing, please scrub healing specs and get ST and AOE dps specs, and master them plz. I need you reply here, telling me what you chose please.

I do not want to scrap my healing spec, I really enjoy playing as a Purifier, I do not, however have alot of time at the moment to train other healing roles. I would like to stay in the role as Tank as well. As for DPS, I'm good with Inquisitor and I can get a Cabalist spec again for AoE needs (I dropped cab because it was dull to play but not very hard).

I do not want to scrap my healing spec, I really enjoy playing as a Purifier, I do not, however have alot of time at the moment to train other healing roles. I would like to stay in the role as Tank as well. As for DPS, I'm good with Inquisitor and I can get a Cabalist spec again for AoE needs (I dropped cab because it was dull to play but not very hard).

Awesome... We will have you as Tank + DPS [with AOE and ST dps specs]. Welcome! :)

Guest Rad

Hi :) I wish to apply to raid team.

MS - warrior tank (55k hp self buffed, 66.5k armor, 44.4% block, 6.4% parry, 4.55% dodge).

OS - dps (self buffed on raid dummy: 9.6k ST, 8.2k ranged) or BM (7.7k melee ST only). In actual raid encounter these dps numbers drop by about about 2k I think.

Tanked first three bosses in FT (still havent killed the 3rd) and killed the first in EE (and ofc TotDQ 4/4).

Rad (Kalvir).

Hi :) I wish to apply to raid team.

MS - warrior tank (55k hp self buffed, 66.5k armor, 44.4% block, 6.4% parry, 4.55% dodge).

OS - dps (self buffed on raid dummy: 9.6k ST, 8.2k ranged) or BM (7.7k melee ST only). In actual raid encounter these dps numbers drop by about about 2k I think.

Tanked first three bosses in FT (still havent killed the 3rd) and killed the first in EE (and ofc TotDQ 4/4).

Rad (Kalvir).

Welcome Rad! Adding you to list, you are cleared to signup for raids.

Guest Muz

Muz here.

Would like to join Raid Core. Can't specify days to raid as they varies, but i will make sure to sign up in advance (and show up).

All requirements are met, but still working on getting a sweet dps weapon for that extra oomph.

Rogue. Plays DPS best. MM /RNG for ST and Tact/MM for AOE.

Also got a Bard role for emergencies but feel most comfortable as DPS.

Muz here.

Would like to join Raid Core. Can't specify days to raid as they varies, but i will make sure to sign up in advance (and show up).

All requirements are met, but still working on getting a sweet dps weapon for that extra oomph.

Rogue. Plays DPS best. MM /RNG for ST and Tact/MM for AOE.

Also got a Bard role for emergencies but feel most comfortable as DPS.

Muz,

You need to guarrantee minimum 3 days for raid attendance, preferably after Wednesday, before Sunday (both inclusive), as those days look like to be our raiding days.

And you also need to master Bard, train yourself, know every ins and outs of Barding. 

Once all these are done, please re-cast your vote and confirm here. I will add you to list. Sorry, but we can't allow hesitation and doubts in simple stuff, when it comes to raiding. You need to be sure you can do the job, when time comes.

Pluppsen has been removed from Raid Core due to absence.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.