Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Raid Core Applications

Guest Walek

hey. i am rouge. DPS 7400, air resit 687, other resists 642. Hit 421. 2nd role is bard 61 ( not too much experienced as bard ).

thx

hey. i am rouge. DPS 7400, air resit 687, other resists 642. Hit 421. 2nd role is bard 61 ( not too much experienced as bard ).

thx

Ok mate, added you to list. Please signup for raids in calendar.

I re-voted already.

Adding you to Raid Core then. Welcome!

Signed up as Chrysalis, 61Archon - 61Chloro - 61Pyro. 410+hit, 3200~3600sp, 830 AR/820DR.

UPD: checked my DPS, I barely hit 7500.

A few questions:

1) Will we have some DKP system, or loot will be distributed randomly via rolls?

1.2) I suggest to give some starting DKP depending on vanilla raid progress; though it may be difficult to track everyone's achievements.

2) I bet there are resistance caps for all raids, stating them would help.

Edited by Tsukabris

Signed up as Chrysalis, 61Archon - 61Chloro - 61Pyro. 410+hit, 3200~3600sp, 830 AR/820DR.

A few questions:

1) Will we have some DKP system, or loot will be distributed randomly via rolls?

1.2) I suggest to give some starting DKP depending on vanilla raid progress; though it may be difficult to track everyone's achievements.

2) I bet there are resistance caps for all raids, stating them would help.

We never use DKP in this guild, or any similar system. The raid's purpose will be to gear up whole team evenly as we progress, and at the end we will be having all the gear that drops in instances. Its roll-based as stated in Guidelines, and can be overruled by Loot master if he sees fit to give loot to a raider with relatively low gear. I will personally be handling Master Looter in raids if present, if not, it will be Sairen's task. Event page at calendar will have record of every looter for each event for you to track distribution.

As to resistances, for raids we require 600 base resistance, and if need me, we will make it mandatory to fetch sigils for certain bosses/raids. Everyone should be working on their sigils already: Death and Air are starting ones.

Guest EpicAOE
Mage 61 pyro,somewhat decent 61 chloro,61 archon can learn any spec within two days or so if needed(might take a little longer during finals).417 hit just above 640 all resist 7k dps

Signing up for raid core.
Edited by EpicAOE

Tsukabris and Epic, added you to list. Welcome!

Guest Noyin

I re-voted the raiding days, since this year as well I need to take Dutch lessons and I will have it for 9 weeks on Tuesdays from the 5th of February.....

Ok... This changes things: technically we can raid everyday, as we have min 10 everyday.

Tommay- Achieving 8k+ DPS, looking to gear to Of tank in the future as well

Plz vote as well and make sure you meet all requirements listed in ORIGINAL POST.

Guest Ahnaris

Ahnaris - Inq-Cabalist as dps and got all the healing specs required. 411 hit, 640 all ress, also has close to full tank

Edited by Ahnaris

Ahnaris - Inq-Cabalist as dps and got all the healing specs required. 411 hit, 640 all ress, also has close to full tank

Its my pleasure to welcome you to our Raid Core! :D

Mage

DPS / Chloro. mainly dps though. hitcapped.

There is no "mainly" with us :) Have both ready to roll at Raid Leader's command plz.

Added you to Raid Core list. Welcome!

Edited by Gelmir

Guest Seeri

Cleric Heal, DPS or Defiler. 

Preferably heal, know defiler pretty good and I need to catch up a bit on DPS.

Cleric Heal, DPS or Defiler. 

Preferably heal, know defiler pretty good and I need to catch up a bit on DPS.

defiler is support :) so is it support you want to play or?

As Ayu stated, we consider Defiler as support. As healer, you need to have listed specs ready for raids plz. Let me know when they are ready, mastered and macroed plz.

I'd like to join. Warrior DPS, Support (61 BM),

Welcome Fara!

Rogue

can play any roll needed any time

Well, you can't heal... :) I presume you have tanking, DPS [both sabo and some ST spec], and Bard-61 ready?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.