Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Raid Core Applications

Gelmir    83

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no main-spec, or off-spec in our raids. 2 roles you are bringing, are your specs, and all of them must be mastered. If you join, lets say as Healer and Damage, you need to meet *all* requirements I listed below for those roles.

ADDENDUM 2: Applications for Reserve slots are open. Reserve are free of timetable obligations, but everything else is applied to them as well. So, if you are applying for Reserve group, please follow the same procedure below, and join. You will be invited to raids whenever we have free spots in raids. And please be advised that loot is Actual group priority. Reserve will get loot only if no-one in Actual Core doesn't need anything. There are no Reserve spots anymore, we will be going for 30-man Core and its considered all Actuals.

This topic is Raid Core recruitment topic.

Following steps should be taken, before you enlist for our Raid Core:

• You need to be level 60 with 410+ Hit modifier equivalent gear. Required for all roles (including Healers, as the "equivalent" gear will also have adequate main stats). For Tanks, 400+ Toughness is required.

• You need to have 600+ all resistances.

• You need to have 2 (two) roles ready, spec'ed, macroed and mastered for raids.

If you roll as Damage, you need to have 6000+ dps straight for 3 mins non-stop on Raid Boss dummy (located at our guild housing) for single-target DPS. Additionally, you need to have adequate AoE DPS spec/capability. Addendum: for ST DPS, you are also bound to have Ranged spec, its mandatory for all non-Warrior classes. Melee spec is optional.

If you roll as Healer - for Clerics you need to have Tank healing Sentinel, AoE healing Warden and shielding Purifier specs mastered. If you are confident enough, you can mix these souls together, but at the end, we *will* need good shielders at some point, or good AoE healers at another - you must be ready for that. For Mages, Chloro needs to be mastered, learning how to fast switch between Lifegiving and Lifebound veils effectively.

If you roll as Support - Bards, Archons and Beastmasters must be 61-point spec, completely capable of supporting raid to their best abilities. Support must should be capable to performing DPS duty as well, since support souls are powered with such abilities. In raids, we will need every bit of DPS we can get, making DPS required option for all support units. For Cleric support, we will be requiring Defiler-61 spec from now on.

• Preferably - not mandatory though - have elemental sigils built (at least green grade lesser essences of same plane resistance on same Planar machine/focus). Good example is a planar machine with all Air lesser essences, which makes Air sigil. Please try to have Air and Death sigils ready for raiding. With all greens, you should be able to get 235 elemental resistance of that sigil.

Once you have above pre-requisites met, please do the following to join the Raid Core:

• Read Raid Core Guidelines first, before continuing with next steps. If you don't like rules set there, you shouldn't join our Raid Core.

• If you agree to Raid Core Guidelines, vote in the first poll above, selecting min 4 days of your raid availability. If you are available for more than 4 days, you are welcome to select all applicable free days. At the end, we will choose 4 (four) days for raiding.

• Also vote on second poll above, selecting which roles you will be bringing to raids. Min 2 roles are required.

• State your intentions for joining, by replying this topic.

• I will post latest Raid Core group member list in this topic, so that you could check whether you were accepted or not. In future, if you want to leave, please Delete your vote in this topic and state your intention of leaving.

Once accepted to Raid Core, please signup for all raids scheduled on our Calendar. Signups for all events are mandatory - if you can't come, please post on event comments. But overall, according to Raid Core Guidelines, you can't miss more than 5 (five) raids every month.

Current Raid Core Actual:

• Gelmir - Mage
  • Aevyn - Raid LeaderRogue
  • Lacrima [Prue] - Cleric
  • Noyin - Cleric
  • Zastaph [Zayri] - Mage
  • Walek - Rogue
  • Ahnaris - Cleric
  • Jabimit [Zoisine] - Warrior
  • emiliopaskali - Mage
  • Faraeen - Warrior
  • Ednasila - Mage
  • Mezli - Cleric
  • Sesa - Rogue
  • Waaa - Rogue
  • Keyrah - Warrior
  • Squiggly - Cleric
  • Rad [Kalvir] - Warrior
  • Firezone- Warrior
  • Wilfretta - Rogue
  • Lonewolfxxx - Warrior
  • Arachula -  Cleric
  • Enigmaz - Rogue
  • Kaeina [Pappakeno] - Cleric
  • Narnesta - Mage
  • Lyrey - Mage
  • Poldo - Mage
  • Lazhra - Cleric
  • Nqnaaryu - Rogue

Former Raid Core members, removed due to various reasons:

• Sairenjiayu [Ayu] - absence.
  • Luxxu - absence.
  • Tommay - absence.
  • Moonshadowu - absence.
  • Huntera - left guild [language barrier].
  • Epicaoe - absence, health reasons.
  • Muz - absence
  • Tsukabris - absence
  • Darknite - left guild [couldn't commit 3 days to raiding]
  • Preston - kicked from guild.
  • Nixxxs - left Core due to PC problems.
  • Rika - Left due to studies
  • Tanni - removed due to lack of attendance
  • Superkeggles - left Core due to family problems.

Absentees are welcome to re-apply once they are back.

Gelmir    83

Small FAQ re Raid related stuff. This will be updated regularly.

• Where do I get planar essences?

Better place for that is doing GHRs and DRRs regularly. GHRs can be easily pugged, whereas DRRs we do as a guild everyday after 6pm server time.

Guest Lacrima   
Guest Lacrima

I'm signing up as MS : Healer (and OS :  dps if needed. Also i am pretty open minded to go defiler if it is needed on the spot) - I have 410 hit with my current gear. I have Sentinel, Warden and Purifier souls ready to play for main spec, and inquisitor/cabalist for dps.

Guest Noyin   
Guest Noyin

So I dreamed of being a OT, for now it's not happening since I have no gear from it and I can't practice.

Which mean realistically:  Inqus61, Warden61, Senti61 & Def61 (?)

Need help on the last one. No idea how to play it, can I "heal" with Def61 next GHR or DRR? =P 

Gelmir    83
So I dreamed of being a OT, for now it's not happening since I have no gear from it and I can't practice.

Which mean realistically:  Inqus61, Warden61, Senti61 & Def61 (?)

Need help on the last one. No idea how to play it, can I "heal" with Def61 next GHR or DRR? =P 

Noyin, for training please request in a new topic - here those have all requirements done, come and join. We can't accept half of requirments. Also we need Purifier spec as well, plus resistances etc. So when you feel you are ready, come and reapply. Not before :)

Guest Noyin   
Guest Noyin

I was just trying to say, I have a dps and a healing role atm and I do not mind rolling a specific spec for the guild. But sure I can always an other topic...

Gelmir    83

Ok since Noyin fixed her gear, adding her to list.

Guest MoonShadowu   
Guest MoonShadowu

Hi my MS is healer and OS: DPS  hit:411 and ressistance air is 700+,rest of ressistances are 600+

Gelmir    83
Hi my MS is healer and OS: DPS  hit:411 and ressistance air is 700+,rest of ressistances are 600+

Welcome aboard! :D Added your name to list. Please signup for event of next week.

Guest Preston   
Guest Preston

Here we go: static DPS (Pyro :fire: ), mobile DPS (Elem :bud: ) and Mr. Nice Guy (Archon :groupmaggly2: ).

Gelmir    83

Welcome, please signup for ALL raids that is and will be scheduled in Calendar, regularly.

Guest Snowscar   
Guest Snowscar

Still working on gearing, but anyway.

RESERVE SLOT!

Mezli, Cleric. Pure healer.

Shielding Spec: 54 Purifier / 22 Senti

HoT/AoE spec:  40 Defiler / 36 Warden

Guest Luxxu   
Guest Luxxu

Hit 424, resistance over 700, dps is over 6K; can dps & healing but prefer dps... thanks

Guest ninjaplupp   
Guest ninjaplupp

Pluppsen: range dps MM40/ranger36 - aoe Sab51.   Support bard and also gearing up as tank for the future :) want to be able to be a allarounder !

425 hit, 612-663 resist.

and fo sure! 6k dps+ ! :)

Gelmir    83
Pluppsen: range dps MM40/ranger36 - aoe Sab51.   Support bard and also gearing up as tank for the future :) want to be able to be a allarounder !

425 hit, 612-663 resist.

and fo sure! 6k dps+ ! :)

Added to Core. Please signup for all current and upcoming raid events from now on. Welcome aboard!

Gelmir    83
Raidleader  il be playing tank ms and defiler(sup)/inquister(dps) offspec

Forgot voting? :D

Ok, thanks Ayu for votes...

Gelmir    83
Mage, hit 424, dps over 6K, resistance over 700.

Luxxu please fix your votes mate. Let me know when done.

Gelmir    83
shall i delete my vote I did before ?

Yes plz. And revote.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.