Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Emails from Forums

Charged left guild today, generally stating that his casualness might increase than what he expected and - what made me post this - "its kinda creepy to receive emails just for being in a guild" was his additional remark there. I understand receiving emails from a forum just for playing an MMO guild might look like an overkill, especially to people who already deal with tons of emails in a daily basis because of their work. I would like to point out the fact here, that correct usage of forums is vital to make sure you don't get extra system emails or notifications from forums. E.g. when you are done with mass-PM-conversation with multiple people, you should "Turn notifications OFF" (there is button there for that purpose), or make sure you subscribe to topics, rather than forums if you don't want to receive many emails everytime someone posts something. Additionally, there are daily digest options as well, rather than individual emails for every new content notification.

Other than that, I very occassionally send raid emails (like once every 2 weeks or so). That's all.

If you notice spam-like emails coming from @lodgeofsorceresses.com domain, feel free to redirect those emails to me at webmaster@... address.

Have fun!

Edited by Gelmir
Fixed typo there

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.