Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Buy 2 Play

In short, ESO will be B2P from 17 March. People can choose to keep their sub or to play for free.

Benefits of sub will be free DLC (new zones) - like a season pass, 10% more exp and gold and 100 crowns/month (in addition to 500 crowns for buying game).

The crowns can be used in store - they promised only cosmetic things - first will be a guar pet, a wedding dress and so on.

Also in store - consumables (potions, repair kits) but not as good in quality as crafted ones.

Console launch 9th June.

Details:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/01/21/your-guide-to-eso-plus-premium-membership

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/01/21/eso-heads-to-consoles-june-9th

Update 6 on PTS next week.

Important part... If you terminate your sub, you have to buy the DLC's apart to still have access to the new quests/zones...

@Chsei - correct but with the crowns you receive for buying the game + months while subbed, you can easily buy those DLCs. Problem here is that there will be no DLCs until "console launch has settle down" - let's say August, which for people like me who played daily is kinda depressing :) I'll probably keep my sub until 17 March to receive that unique mount and then play for free from time to time - at this moment I see no reason to stay subbed after 17 March since next DLC will be 6 months later.

@Gelmir - right, most probably some of the people who left will come back casually to see how it looks like, including my son and other RL friends.

Yea... and in Rift, things got so hard and casual-unfriendly, its impossible to play without a guild... Arghhh!

I will. Already have it installed. Updating regularly even, for past 6 months.

Lots of people come back but nobody can say for how long :) Anyway, since it's free, maybe they'll log in at least casually.

so Morier, Nuin and my son until now :)

Are they even regularly there?

Nowadays I can play only at weekends and raids in Rift take all my time I am afraid. 

Well, I'm not online 24/24 but I think Nuin and Chsei play daily and I saw Morier, Anluryn and my son online once every few days.

Now to be completely honest, after 1 year (yeap, today is 30th March, 1 year exactly!) of playing, it's clear that Zenimax' target are the part of Skyrim fans who are solo players or coop (few friends) players and clearly not hardcore raiders.

It's a game for people who like to play mainly solo, immerse in the world, lore and do a dungeon with some friends from time to time.

As far as I know, on whole EU server, there are only 2 or 3 hardcore progressive raiding guilds.

They (Zeni) don't bother even to repair the "LFG" tool, which is broken from launch.

So no, it's not a game for my son (who usually playes MOBA, short and intentsive pvp matches) and it's not a game for you (raider).

It's a game for people like me to cover some time until next Skyrim is released :)

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.