Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Nuin

More RP?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we focus on having regular RP events?

• Yes, I would participate
    • Yes, I'm not sure if I would participate
    • Yes, go for it, but I don't RP
    • Maybe
    • No, it's too much trouble for a stagnated guild
    • Something else, please write in topic :)

So I wanted to hear if you are up to more RP in the guild?

I can put some effort into it and create more events or some of you can do so, if you want to.

It's ok with me if you don't want any more RP at all :) It's just nice to know

How we do RP can be different from the Sargasso quest, and I'll encourage others to try and create events or put up ideas. 

I have fun writing the stuff and I have fun RPing with you.

Also we can base recruitment on RP if it's something you want to continue with.

It does not have to happen every week, it can be different intervals, whatever suits us.

What do you think? 

Edited by Gelmir

RP nights were really fun, especially the chat :) I cannot write much since I'm on mobile but I'm definitely interested to continue.

I voted "something else". I've kind of lost my interest in gaming as I've got other things to do IRL, and now that the guild seems to have shifted focus to a game I don't even play while accepting that ESO is "stagnated", I kinda feel... just, meh, "uninspired" I guess. If you guys want to keep RP'ing, then definitely do so, I just don't know if I will be around, so I have no right to say either yes or no.

I strongly recommend our RPers try to come to GW2 as well. The game as awesome RP opportunities. If you have the game, come on in :) There are people here who want to RP very badly.

I don't have GW2 and I'm not going to buy it probably, but I wish you good fun and RP there :)

It's understandable with the move and such Tyros, and it can be sad to see how most people are in GW2 now. 

But some of us stay in ESO.

If this is who we are left in ESO though, I don't think I'll spend more time writing RP stuff, nor trying to recruite people. 

Oh well, I should know, few reads forums ;) 

Most people are in GW2 now? Who are this most people? Common guys, you overreacted! What was the situation before? Gelmir was inactive both on forum and ingame. Now at least he's online and active on forum. Isn't this a plus for you? Who else is playing Gw2? What could happen? Gelmir will be so active in Gw2 that he will recruit 50 new people and bring them on forum? So? This is good news for me. I'll write more when I arrive home because on mobile it's like i'm disabled or something and sometimes it doesn't even post my message.

• Upvote 1

It's understandable with the move and such Tyros, and it can be sad to see how most people are in GW2 now.

I should add (because I almost sounded a bit whiney in my former post) that I've enjoyed the events we had so far and I appreciate the effort that went into arranging everything. It's just, like you mentioned, that the move along with a new job means I'm pretty much starting a new life, so by necessity my priorities have shifted quite a bit, and it's hard for me to get invested in RP (well... the game in general) on the level that I would have liked.

Serana I see how it was wrongly worded with "most" ;) 

And I don't mind the forums being merged at all, I think that is a good idea!

Let me do a correction here: only Chsei and Anluryn are in GW2. Most of people who joined us in ESO already have played GW2 in past, and vast majority of those already had guilds in GW2. Not to mention they could be in different servers anyway. So its a fresh recruitment in GW2.

At this very moment, GW2 and ESO guilds are actually quite isolated, with exception of 3 people being in GW2. So no worries in that regard. ESO is independent and by the looks of it, people returned to wherever they came from - that is, gaming wise of course. :( Sad.

Just dabbling with GW2 :)

TBH, I dont really know what to do ^^ SWTOR, ESO, GW2... And the ton of solo games I really should finish (or even start, for a couple :D )... All competing for the little time I have to play...argh :)

But Ill be there for the RP nights ^^

3 hours ago, Saerwen said:

Looking forward to it! (RP) :-)

I will recruit in coming days towards RP. I will update you guys in this regard, via our weekly newsletters (on forums and through email).

• Like 1

@Alberaht, please join RP Initiative club on forums, so that guys could find you easily.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.