Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Stamina builds improvements (ZOS)

I quitted 2H swords and heavy/medium armor long time ago but it looks that Zeni is really trying to balance the game. I do appreciated this even if I'll not give up my Warlock dress :)   Improvements for Stamina-Based Skills and Passives

Many of you have asked what we’re doing to make skills, passives, and builds based on stamina more viable and as attractive as the magicka-based options. Below is a first look at some of the improvements we’re making to stamina-based skills and passives. As with all our balance efforts, this is an ongoing process and there will be more to come. We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Bow: Poison Arrow

• Poison Arrow’s damage-over-time has been increased by 50% overall.

Bow: Snipe

• Snipe’s cast time will be reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
  • Snipe’s maximum range will be reduced from 40 meters to 35 meters.
  • Snipe’s minimum range will be reduced from 20 meters to 10 meters.

Dual Wield: Flurry

• The damage for Flurry’s final hit will be increased by 10%.

Medium Armor

• With the Wind Walker passive, medium armor will reduce stamina costs by 2% per piece equipped.

Two Handed: Cleave

• Cleave’s damage-over-time will be increased by 25% overall, and scale as the ability ranks up.

Two Handed: Uppercut

• Uppercut’s damage will be increased by 10%.
  • Uppercut’s global cooldown after use will be reduced by 50%.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.