Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Bard skill-line to be added

Source: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/110282/bard-class-skill-line-confirmed-at-e3-video-games-live

Text: "I have been attending E3 this week, and not to much surprise but still cool the woman who sang "Dragonborn is Coming" (Look it up on Youtube) confirmed at Video Games Live last night that she just finished recording songs for a Bard Class/Skilline for Elder Scrolls Online! Totally Awesome! Who else is excited?! I find this very exciting bringing more variety into ESO!"

P.S. This isn't officialy confimed but I have no reason to doubt Malukah :)

• Upvote 1

OMG!

I'm re-rolling if they make bards! I looooove bards since Rift :D To be able to lure critters, best thing since actual taming in Ultima Online.

I don't think you will need to reroll. They will add it like Fighters or Mages guild.

• Upvote 1

Ahhh thats cool :)

I just read bard, and thought it a class :P

Forgive me, I'll not post any other rumores on forum until they are officially confirmed.

ZOS_JessicaFolsom 

"This sounds like a misunderstanding. We are not working on a bard class for ESO, nor do we have plans to do so. Malukah worked with us to write all of the bard songs in ESO, and also performed all of them in-game."

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.