Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Nuin

RP event: Sargasso

yeap, I downloaded it yesterday evening but still amazingly big in terms of GB because it's really just 1 dungeon added, the rest are fixes.

I was all ready with tea and water and everything...

75% now

D'oh :(

So... not to be "that guy", but since we were on a tight schedule with 20-22 anyway, should we just reschedule for tomorrow or the weekend so we have some more time to RP? If patching will take another 30-40 minutes, we won't have a lot of time to do anything, anyway.

If you are all ingame and talking, you are free to decide what to do.

I can be on tomorrow evening same time. Saturday I have plans all day, also evening O.o but sunday I'm free all day.

Let me know what you decide. I'll log on no matter what when patch is done (assuming it'll be done before 22.00).

well, I still play daily, so (almost) any evening is fine guys, really, don't worry. It's Nuin who needs time to prepare a script, create characters, think about a story etc.

Me? I just log in and that's all :)

Well we're not RP'ing at the moment anyway, and it wouldn't be the same without an event leader :) I am fine with whatever, though, it was just an idea that I wanted to throw out there. Rescheduling is probably what I would have done if this was one of my events back in my WoW days, but then again I am lazy and give up easy, so ultimately it's your call ;)

Thanks for tonight :)

Next week I can play all week except from saturday evening. 

• Upvote 1

When is the next event planned? I'll leave city on Friday for the week-end but until then I am available.

Sorry, there's been a lot of things on my mind. 

I propose wednesday 2nd or thursday 3rd around 20.00

What do you say?

• Upvote 1

I'll schedule for wednesday :)

Oh, I was not allowed: but wednesday 2nd at 20.00 (I can stay longer this time, so it ends whenever someone has to go or we get tired I guess :))

Edited by Nuin
  • Upvote 1

And the story goes on and on and on O.o 

So if you are up for the final bit (I'm quite sure it'll be the final bit) let's find a new evening.

I am not available in weekend but next week should be fine. Ans thanks again, yesterday night was so funny :)

I'm scheduling for tuesday next week.

Let me know if you can come :) (I promise last part!)

Thanks girls, it was fun as always. And not predictable at all. Maybe it's just me but I didn't expect to be invited to join the Lodge as reward of completing the quest / story :) Nice!

• Upvote 1

Some people are having fun, nice! :)

Well it was all startet by the mysterious F.F. remember :P and we do need new members ;)

• Upvote 1

completely forgot about F.F., it was the signature on first note that started the event?

OMG I should be more attentive, I guess, now that you mentioned, I realize FF = Francesca Findabair but at that time, I didn't even think about it :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.