Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Nuin

RP event: Sargasso

Lovely :D

I'll suggest tuesday the 17th and let's see if it fits with Cshei and your moving Tyros.

So, what were you doing? Show some screenshots. :)

Probably I won’t be playing for few days.

Thats what I always forget... Screens...

17th, I can try. I have a Ikea delivery that day though, so not sure I'll be still alive/with all limbs intact/sane. :) 

• Upvote 1

I forgot also O.o

Come and remind us next time Flavia

If you have time, we will continue tonight with the story.

I think Flavia is joining us, I'll make up some excuse for him to join late.

If others want to take part, let me know :)

Yeap, I didn't sign in the PVE event in the other guild in order to be sure I don't miss our RP night :)

Anyway, it was a quite intense night yesterday so some RP relaxation should be nice.

See you tonight.

• Upvote 1

Have fun tonight :) Would have loved to come, but I have a friend coming over, and I only get to see him once every two or three months...

Please post a summary of what happened though, if that's not too much work. And of course, screenshots are welcome too! :wink2:

Edited by Tyronus Venurori
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry you can't make it, but I understand.

Have a nice evening :)

I take it also from your post, that you are ok with us continuing? Depending on who shows up...

Book from Mages Guild in Vulkhelguard

Trapped Souls

One should never take another’s soul. It is amongst the darkest of magic to do so, and this book will not teach how to do such a heinous crime toward another living being.

I will in this book describe how you can release a poor soul from its prison, if it has been taken from its body and placed inside another object. Mind, the souls body can’t live without its soul and will often be dead, when the soul is stolen, so there is a risk the soul might vanish when released. It might also linger behind in this world as a ghost or spirit. Stories are told of how a soul can be placed inside another body which already contains a soul (animal or human), but it will most likely lead to a war for control between the two souls and thus I will not recommend you to try this, not even with mice.

In the following I will instruct you as to how you remove a soul safely from an object, without destroying the soul. The removal will most likely destroy the object.

You will need the object with the soul trapped inside.

Place the object inside a circle made of either candles, stones or other such small objects you have at hand.

Light a dark candle and a light candle.

Throw leafs of Blessed Thistle inside the circle and atop the trapped soul, while you chant the following 3 times: “Eer fuoytes iluos deppartâ€

Now smash the object with something heavy and the soul is free.

Be careful throughout the process of freeing the soul, and even more when the soul is free. Since you do not know if the soul is friend or foe, or whether it holds any power, be ready for anything.

Be sure to protect yourself inside a protective circle and use all the spells you can think of. Some Daedra is said to have the power to sense when a soul is vulnerable, and any soul just freed from its prison will be vulnerable. So be aware you might have a Daedra on your hands to deal with.

• Upvote 1

Chsei, you wrote that your character likes drinking and partying, but you clearly behave differently. I thought we can be best drinking buddies, but no... You didn't dance with me and ordered water.  :D

Glad you guys had a good time. :) I'll try to make it for next event, and if anyone wants to RP a bit before that, I'd love to be able to catch up a bit on what happened. Or, you know, just goof around. That works too! ^^

Ye, and we must assign new day for the event. Currently, I mostly free, except maybe fridays. Suggest the day.

In that post Gelmir posted, there was some videos about RP, and I thought I'd link to the channel on youtube, so you can watch if you want. 

They are very good videos with tips and tricks and also those do not's. 

I can't make it next tuesday, so I'll suggest thursday 26th (I'll have to go at 22 though) 

I'll schedule in calender and we see who can make it :)

Tyros we decided you where sent on a mission in Cyrodiil to find out more about the sword.

Aaaaah Flavia! Chsei is a serious merc :) No drinking on the job.

But once the job is finished, that's a different story ^^

Thu 26th should be ok :)

And same as Tyro. If you want to have some fun in between the event, Im always up for it (even though I should be levelling instead, I know :P )

Edited by Chsei

26th sounds good. I'll also see if I can be online a little more before then for some spontaneous RP - I just haven't felt like sitting at the computer much these last couple of weeks. D:

RP is on for tonight, at CPH time 20.00-22.00 (I hope)

I'm a bit tired, but I'm in the mood for RP :)

See yall after dinner!

Downloading patch very slowly. I hope to make it in time...

You can always start without me :)

69% now.

It normally goes really slow, then jumps, then goes slow and jumps...

Been downloading for 45 mins.

I'm really sorry, I forget they do patches O.o

It should jump really fast to 90%, but then you'll be stuck for another good half hour I fear :(

But no worries, you couldn't have known the patch would take so long to download! I was surprised by it as well.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.