Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
NeedfulLad

What professions have you leveled up?

The time has come that I started thinking about respecing, and even though I wont do it just yet, it gave me an idea.

We should trade information about our professions so we can provide each other with crafting services.

The main way I think it could work is by giving the crafter the materials he needs to create the item we want and he creates it for free. In exchange he can do the same thing. Another thing that a crafter can do is refining your materials for you, because he has a higher chance to get something good. For this to be fair though the crafter should either be paid in gold, like a small fee of 70 per stack or so which will provide a fair profit when it adds up, or an one time payment, or a monthly fee, or he can keep some of the mats he refines.

I already asked some people in-game but I think the forums is a better way to go about for something like this as I can get sick of writing the same thing over and over. :D  Also you can provide better information here like what traits you have researched and update constantly on the ones you research on the future.

Well, the stuff I created for destruction, in dozens, still sleeping in Guild Bank. That's something weird to observe :)

Hehe...I also put some purples (2 or 3, not many) and they are still there in GB :))

Anyway, a bit offtopic, but Craglorn is crazyness from a behaviour point of view and also about materials.

From level 1 to VR10 I think I had 5 or 6 purples...now I looted 7 or 8 just farming for 1 hour.

I should be ashamed of myself that I became I farmer :(

Maybe I'll make a movie for you to laugh. People stay by dozens near a boss to respawn, kill him in 10 seconds then everybody is on horse, gallop for 100 metres to another boss, kill him and then back to the first boss. For hours really. It's a show.

And the chat...I can't even read, it moves too fast, all people try to sell something.

No wonder that veteran zones are empty, everbody is farming. Not only VR10 are in Craglorn but even VR1-3 levels.

On topic: I did only provisioning to level 50 and all passives. No other crafting.

Gelmir, you still didn't answer my question.  :D  I didn't take anything from guild bank because I would always have something I looted available for research but if you feel like it doesn't get used then by all means I am going to go ahead and take stuff from the guild bank.

Serana, what about recipes? which ones do you have? or rather which ones do you not have?

I have a lot of them but currently use this 2 receipes (blue VR5):

- for magicka builds (such as myself): Fortified SweetRoll (increases Max Health and Magicka with 312 for 1 hour)

- for stamina builds: Enriched Honey Brittle (increases Max Health and Stamina with 312 for 1 hour).

I joined yesterday a German (I think by name) cooking guild just to see if anything interesting.

I don't own any purple receipes because...I thought the price to pay is too much, arround 120K from what I saw on chat.

Bytheway, are there receipes higher than VR5? Never saw one.

Alchemy: I can do VR1 and 5 potions (Highest I think)

Woodworking: I think it's 28 and I still have a lot to research

I will tailor your potions to suit your needs, if you are lucky I'll even name them after you ;)

I have a Flavia's Special Brew in my repertoire.

In the beginning I thought our GB would work in a way, so I added there ALL materials I found and ALL gear I did not need myself to wear, for people to use in crafting, and then we would craft to each other what we needed for free. But I get it that was not the idea of the GB. So now I decontruct most things I find that I don't need and I hoard the materials, just in case I need them to get something crafted, or to trade for something I need. I can rarely use what is in GB as there is almost never any wood items. If I was a tailor I would happily deconstruct all your items Gelmir :)

NeedfulLad, we talked about this in-game. I'm ready to provide any service in Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting.

Nuin, your current gear is far from good. I know, it's important how your kitty looks like. So we can figure out how to craft gear that looks cool and has good attributes. Just need to gather some spidersilk.

@Nuin -> wood means staves and bows, right? Can you deconstruct them regardless of their level?

Flavia can you give a list with your traits if it is not too much trouble? I think there is an add-on that has them neatly organized.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.