Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Stagnation?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find leveling in ESO boring? (after answering, feel free to elaborate)

• Yes, very - especially as I reach rank-5 and beyond!
    • Yes, but no idea about VR, as I am low leveled.
    • It is, sometimes! Not always. Boredom isn't the biggest downside of ESO.
    • Nope, it ain't boring - and I am VR-5+ and it's all honkie dorie!
    • Nope, it ain't boring - but I ain't VR yet.
  2. 2. If you think ESO is boring, what do you think is the main reason?

• Questing being the only rewarding aspect of the game, during leveling!
    • Content - it is repetitive.
    • Combat - just boring.
    • Visuals are mediocre. Below my standards (don't check if they ain't below your standards)!
    • Bugs, bugs, bugs (considering latest patches/updates as well - check if you feel this even now, after all patches)
    • PvP - doesn't appeal to me, although I am huge PvP fan (don't check if you ain't PvP lover)
    • Nothing boring here... (choose this option to bypass vote mechanism)

Common, Gelmir, how can you say it is not enough content and they "cutted corners" to make the content looks like enough?

I'm an accountant so let me put it like this.

Skyrim is a large game but can be completed (I mean full, all quests and all achievements) in 250 hours. I know for sure because I did it 3 times. If you check my Steam profile, you should see around 800 hours played in Skyrim (250 hours * 3 + 50 hours mods).

In ESO I played 600 hours only on my main character. I am not exagerating but cheked with /played command in-game.

600 hours on 1 character and I still don't have all achievements...still have to play group dungeons, pvp, crafting and Craglorn.

Now compare 250 hours with 600 hours.

600 hours on 1 character (and still counting, I am not finished) are not enough content?

Oh well, I give up, I'll probably never understand MMO-ers :) (just kidding, I know different people have different tastes)

P.s. I am not defending Zenimax in respect of bad grouping for example (the reson for which my son left) but for me they provided enough content to keep me busy for a very long time.

Edited by Serana

That's the problem there, at the beginning: you are comparing the "essence" of single-player game with that of MMO's. Single player games very (even, extremely) rarely had replay value (oldest RPGs are the only ones that comes to mind, like Baldur's Gate, or Icewind Dale, or Neverwinter Nights series; from latest titles Witcher is the best candidate; TES games are extremely awful from replayability point of view) and good ones generally had extensive playtime value. So Skyrim, or Oblivion having 300+ hrs gameplay content is a very good plus for them.

MMOs on the other hand, don't need to have long playtime values. You don't need 300+ hrs gaming content. In contrast, you need grand replay-value there: hence the events and organizations in them, such as the raids, which you do over and over again until you beat them. In nutshell, good MMOs, story-wise, don't really have more than 100 hrs of gaming content. And so called "endgame" is much smaller part of that, around 20-30 hrs of gaming. But to beat that 30 hrs of content, you kinda spend at least 3 months :P Get the idea now? In MMOs, social aspect is what matters - content done with guild and friends, the teamwork. Not story, not prolonged duration, not even awesome graphics. The best MMOs were first text-based ones, in which audio components were the best that represented the multimedia component of the software.

So... Its not about tastes. Its about the concepts. And I totally know what is it that you are defending. With all due respect, it is my strong belief that you still "don't know" what MMO is, the gaming experience it provides us.

OMG Gelmir. Skyrim has "awful replayability value"? Look at Steam Statistics right now. Skyrim never left Top10 most played games. This is 3 years after launch and 1,5 years after last DLC, Dragonborn. What do you think all those people are playing after 3 years? Same character? Neah, they re-played the game for countless times, using mods, using different setups etc. There are a lot of people booking THOUSANDS of hours of play.

This is replayability not dying for 3 months to the same boss to finally enjoy 5 minutes of success and then start over with next boss (but with new gear :P ).

So raids are replayability?

And about MMOs, I may not have your experience but I did read a lot. And suprisingly there are a lot of people with your experience (playing MMOs for 15 years) who think differently than you. Why? Because of different tastes.

For you to consider a MMO to be good, it needs strong PVE-side end-game. A dungeon with some tough bosses in it, so strong that you have to work for weeks or months until completion. After that, you receive a reward, some new gear and the right to access a new level of that dungeon to start over again, except that different, even stronger bosses. Another gear after completion and so on.

This cannot be done in PUGS due to extreme / brutal difficulty so you also need a strong guild system, TS, forum, communication, social aspect.

Does it sound like WOW except for newer graphics? A Wow-clone maybe? Why do you think Wildstar and Rift are considered as Wow-clones?

Well, guess what, ESO and GW2 and other MMOs are different. In wow guilds are God because you can't access raids without them? Here you can play without a guild. You can even do raids in pugs. Not kidding. There are people doing raids on chat.

It's totally ok for you to love raids but maybe some other people, which ARE also MMOers have different tastes? Maybe some of them are tired or bored with raids?

Maybe did them when younger and now are looking for something else? Maybe they hate "gear treadmill"?

For example, in my other guild, almost nobody signs up for trials anymore. One reason is of course summer / holidays.

But the GM was looking for an explanation and did a poll? Care to guess which was one of the most discussed options?

Sounded like this "we failed so many times that we lost the will to try". Huh? So there are people there who do not enjoy dying for weeks or months just to finally enjoy 5 minutes of success? Maybe they want to feel like a Godlike heroes, like in a RPG?

Maybe they enjoy mostly PVP and their target is to be Emperor?

Maybe they do RP? Or just enjoy exploration and levelling? Or voice-acting or questing system? Or harvesting flowers? :P

What do you think is more costly for Zenimax? To do some hundreds of quests, zones, NPC, pay well-known actors etc or design a dungeon, put 4 bosses with high HP and damage in it, some boss mechanics to keep you busy for months?

They did an effort to provide something different.

What am I trying to say is that people look for different things while playing same game. I remember Tyronus saying that for him MMO end-game is RP. For other is PVP. For me, it's levelling (+quests, exploration), RP and achievements mostly but I also play veteran dungeons and pvp.

If I was only looking for raids in this game, I was probably bored and left long time ago,

But I am playing since 600+ hours and still enjoy the game immensly.

Do you even know how many days I spent doing achievements? Did you ever try some of the most time-consuming of them like Explorer, Tamriel Hero, General Executioner, Enemy of Coldharbour, Monster Hunter and so on? To just stay like 1 hour in dungeon waiting for boss to spawn? Well, if you love the game, you stay and wait :) And not once but many times. And also kill 1000 crabs, do 250 dolmens, over 1000 quests and so on.

OK but you may say like my son: dad, ESO is not MMO, is just your usual Skyrim-like single player RPG!

Well, it could be right but on the other hand, I did RP and enjoyed it much, I use forum and TS speaking to people, I play pvp and veteran dungeons with people. All these are social aspect of the game. I did not RP alone, do not speak on TS alone, do not write on forum alone (yet), play pvp in teams of 20 or 30 etc.

OK so maybe ESO is not a classical, WOW-type MMO? Who gives a shit about this as long as I played 600 hours and continue to love it?

It's obviously one of the best expenses I ever did :) So, Zenimax, please continue to take my money and publish updates :P

Am I wrong or unexperienced about MMOs that I don't see ESO flaws? Well, you could be right but let's look at this from a different point of view: while you are jumping from one MMO to another searching "perfection" and never being completely happy about what you find, I...well, I play!

Could my standards be too low? Who cares? I just play and love it!

OK, Gelmir, but thats considering only one type of MMO player. The ones like you: raiders.

Personally, and many MMO players I know do feel the same way, raids are all nice and well, but to do the same dungeons time and time again is simply overly boring.

Another problem with Raids is that, eventually, you get in a group that knows it all and is so well geared it's a walk in the park.

What happens then, most of the time?

Devs crank up the difficulty. Exact same dungeon, but bosses have 2* HP and 2*DPS. Voilààà. Easy.

In that aspect, SWTOR is not so bad, because different difficulties effectively require different strategies. They didn't simply crank up HP/DPS. Nice of them. But it's still the same raids, with the same stories.

For me, what killed SWTOR was...EA... The moment EA took over, there was a huge change in perspective. Customer service became utterly crap (one of the worst ever seen), and the game basically "stopped". They added Makeb, which was nice and big, but totally out of the subject. They added Oricon, which is a crappy tiny island thats only an excuse to add 2 raids and a lot of reputation grinding (come on, the reward for completing the raid is a TAUNTAUN! A tauntaun on a volcanic island?? Why not a chicken on the North Pole?) . They added reputation = grinding or cash. And they most of all added a ton of things to buy with cash. We've been waiting for the next chapters of the stories since launch. What we get are weekly additions of useless stuff to buy/grind using cash (yeah, they implemented reputations you can only unlock by buying item packs from the Cartel market, which is the place where you spend real money... GG EA!).

Housing? It will arrive in August normally... Guild ships? Vanished. Space fights? Arrived recently and it's just a PVP battleground (like 6vs6) with ships and crews out of the blue. Why does your character have a ship then? OK, its better than the so-called "Space missions" (which were utter crap... its rail shooting, you have no control over your ship O.O).

ESO... Well, ESO was killed by phasing, bugs, lack of social tools/crappy design when it comes to social interactions. And yes, they probably didn't foresee enough hlvl content. Or not fast enough.

@Chsei:

Well, I strongly believe that SWTOR has no endgame (what it has is a travesty, nothing else) - ESO is much better in that area, at least ESO isn't pretending :) Generally I meant WOW and Rift - fantasy MMOs - when I was talking about raids. 

And what happens once raids are done with? Nothing mate! Game over, until the next big update. Both WOW and Rift always succeeded in that arena. Never ever I felt without raid-content on those games.

So, I don't really thing SWTOR even deserves the genre-name "MMO" as the only thing that game was good for, was its 8-class stories which we played til level 50 and switched to another class. And to be honest, even that, after 3-4 class stories, got repetitive and boring. Not to mention Jedi/Republic story lines had no intrigue in them at all, at least to me and many players I had a chance to talk to. I started with Republic side and quickly switched to Imperials, and I realized the huge difference in game experience. So, yea, SWTOR isn't really a good game for comparison.

To be honest, games coming after Rift - GW2 outstanding, as it is solid PvP MMO - all of those new MMOs didn't really feel the same. I know a lot of people quitting TERA, Neverwinter Online, and not to mention SWTOR pretty soon after their releases. And what was more shocking, is that Rift didn't really get good enough marketing during its launch-time, as it partially copied ideas from WOW and was in WOW's shadow for some time. But that game never was lacking in any department - whoever played it, especially those coming from WOW with raiding experience, loved that game to the end. And that - the End - happened as first expansion was released, with that resetting all the renovations game brought with and after Ember Isles almost to 1 year back. Everything was, as if the game was just released. But nevertheless, raids were very fun until F2P came. And when F2P comes, first thing that suffers are guilds in games like WOW/Rift.

Edited by Gelmir

@Serana:

Yea, which makes this whole discussion pointless, because it's like trying to explain the concept of light and color to a blind man -  no offense, just trying to make a point through analogy. What I mean is that, until you have experienced it, which I believe you haven't, whereas Vulturul has, there is no way for me to explain you the excitement that comes with it.

And yes, I totally understand 15-yrs old MMOers who either got burnt out, or even never raided at all (we had many of those people in WOW/Rift as well: RPers, questers, crafters, PvPers etc). And generally, that layer of players are those who love today's sandbox MMOs like Archeage, ESO etc. It may sound harsh, but I don't see anything different in those games, anything other than what is in Sims Online, or in Farmville - meaning, these games are huge time consumers where you just get some kind of fun (evidently, the kind that totally is weird to me, but yea, here I can accept the argument of "tastes") by doing... well... farming... running around 4-5 types of activities doing the same exact thing with almost zero challenge (thing that Vulturul mentioned, ESO totally lacking any challenge, which I agree with). In classic MMOs, WOW-clones I will call them, its only about the challenges. You get one level of it done, then move to the next and the next. Reward ain't loot ("means"), but the fun of that challenge ("ends").

Also RP - is a generic activity which doesn't really care about which MMO it is, its challenges or graphic/audio design. RP is a creative activity that survives any environment, regardless how worthless or wonderful the game it is in, is. You will enjoy RP anywhere, where there are good RPers with nice creativity.

And last but not least: you saying "guess what: ESO and others tried to make something new!". That's true. Thing is, look at their state right now. I am yet to see a "new-generation" sandbox MMO that receives huge popularity and keeps it. The way you described the fun you are having in ESO, I can say one thing: YOU - SERANA - WILL LOOOVVEEEE ARCHEAGE! :)

• Upvote 1

Vulturul chose to play Templar healer thinking he'll play in a group and it would be most beneficial for group to have a good healer.

Instead, due mainly to phasing, he played alone and while he didn't complain about difficulty, I am sure it wasn't as easy for him as it was for you or me (due to class imbalances). Phasing was main reason for his quitting.

But you are right that he enjoys challenges while I do not.

But please do not blame me for nerfings. I finished the game solo, defeated Mannimarco and Molag Bal in first try and did every single quest in veteran zones.

I found it challenging sometimes, I sweared sometimes but I finished it without going to official forum to cry and ask for nerfs, like other thousands did.

Why do you think they repeatatly nerfed Doshia, Gutsripper, Molag Bal and recently ALL OF the veteran mobs?

Because the number of postings on official forum complaining about difficulty was HUGE.

While I did not joined them in asking for nerfs, I do understand them.

Life is a challenge itself, Gelmir, for many people. Job, mortagage, wife, kids...a lot of people arrive home in the evenings and just want to relax a bit playing. They do not wish yet another challenge in their preferred game.

This discussion is endless...of course there are other people who complain now that content is too easy...you cannot please everyone.

Why do you think that less and less MMOs published in latest years do not have classical raids, like wow's "heroic dungeons"? The answer is not about money or saving costs because it's not so complicated to design a dungeon, some bosses and some mechanics.

I'll let you answer this question.

Also, why do you think, almost every single MMO, starting even with WOW and going to ESO, has nerfed gradually it's levelling content and kept only some raids or trials to be difficult?

My first game was Prince of Persia back in 1996 or 1997. I remeber being stucked at level 4 out of 12 for 2 months.

So for 2 months I opened the game and thinking how to progress until finally the idea came to me.

Ask me to do this now? I'll laugh at you, who has the patience to try for 2 months on something :)

And yes, I played The Sims (1, 2 and 3) for THOUSANDS of hours. It's the best selling gaming franchise of all times.

Even my wife who is not a gamer played Sims 1...I remember her feeding her character while we (family) were hungry :P Kidding!

But in the meantime, I found out that RPGs (or MMORPGs) are much funnier than Sims because there are a lot if things to do in them.

Of course I'll try Archeage...I have already spoken with a friend to buy it together in 2 weeks (after holidays).

Oh, I forgot...in case you consider ESO as being not challenging enough for your tastes, please allow me to propose this: during my holiday week, I'll give you the password of my ESO account. You'll play Serana and you'll be maximum level VR12, dressed in full epics (purple), with legendary (gold) weapon and all skills levelled to maximum. You should be a good dps.

Now use Serana to try a trial. OK, you'll not have a well-known team, TS etc but just a PUG but it should be enough to see for yourself how "easy" trials are :)

Just go to Aetherian Archives door in Craglorn and you'll find another 11 people to enter the Trial.

I'm serious, not kidding!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the offer. But by now, we both know that the real problem of mine towards ESO is well beyond being about game mechanics. Let me tell you a short story:

You already know that we'd been in Rift for 2+ years and raided and what not, right? Well, at some point in our history, I made a rocking mistake: consumed one guild, merging its members into Lodge. It was total success, at least seemed so at the time. We raided together for months as a guild, everything was honkie dorie. But one day, one of those merged members acted stupidly, because of some argument we had during raid coupla days ago. And you know what he said? "I don't want to raid with guild master; either he leaves, or me". That was end of it. As I always do, I had given my raid leader complete rule over raids, giving him powers superseding those of guild leader's, during raid hours. So our esteemed raid leader asked both of us to leave the raid group. I did (but I think he didn't). Anyway, at the end of the day, situation escalated so high that raid went on like a swallow of poison. Everyone demoralized. And until that day, Lodge was priding itself with being a guild with "no dramas" :) So eventually, I asked that guy to leave the guild. Couple of raiders left with him of course, they were some of those merged members as well. It was May if I remember correctly, summer was coming and the news of F2P coming was announced for June. Our Raid Core got crippled, Raid Leader really stressed out, as our guild officers worked very hard to make sure we had awesome success after expansion pack was released - we had 3-4 months of thrill as a result of that hard work. Slogan was "13 raid bosses in 13 weeks" which is a great accomplishment for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We sometimes even kicked raiders pugging with us, from other hardcore guilds; that disciplined and well organized we were - yet, raiding in moderation of 9-12 hrs a week. :)

Anyway, after that I tried to re-recruit, but soon after Raid Leader and his girl-friend left the guild and the game as well. But that still didn't make me give up. What made me give up, was this: one day they merged servers and guild had to move. Thing is, we had Lodge in every Rift server to preserve our identity. And when they merged, the original Lodge's guild housing conflicted with that of Lodge located in destination server, and we lost everything. Guild house of ours was quite complex construction with at least 800 pieces and still was a work in progress. I contacted support and they said they have no backups. House is gone. Thing is, I could re-construct it, but problem was, in past 1 year, through game events and special occasions, and also through grinding, we accumulated a lot of unique and expensive house items, which were used in our guild house. All that gone, there was no way of reconstruction. 

That was it for me! Rift, the game I invested 2+ years of my time quite very actively, broke up with me in the worst of conditions. So I left! Since then, I never could like that game again.

Back to the ESO topic: it was not the mechanics and boredom that killed the game for me. It was destruction of our work, the work which we started weeks before the launch. We lost all those people, the same way the other guilds did. So overall, it's not only the loss, it's also the evident lack of resources for reconstruction - i.e. I can't re-recruit there, as ESO lost tremendous amount of its playerbase.

Meaning, ESO died for me. In Rift's case, I would love Rift again, if they returned all the items in our guild house :P which is impossible. In ESO's case, I can like it again if that game got repopulated again, as densely as the launch time; or at least some vast portion of that original population. When that happens, I won't need your account, I will be already playing the game. Until then, even if you give me a God-mode character, it won't matter. I never play MMOs as a member of some guild.

A small step for Zeni but a giant leap for player-base?

Update on ESO. No, it's not about dyes or guild tabards.

How was it before?

Craglorn was implemented in Update 1 as a VR10 - VR12 zone but also accesible to people since VR1.

Except for initial grinding wave (Anomalies farm) it was quite empty. OK, few people doing Trials, few people farming XP in dungeons and that was all.

It was impossible to find a group for anything else than farming. I tried questing but gave up because I couldn't find a group.

What changed?

Probably more people levelled to VR10. They implemented a hardcore version of Trials and made the reward / loot of normal Trial version BOE instead of BOP. Also changed set bonus for Trial loot to be strongest in game.
So basically top gear in game (looted from hardcore mode of Trials) is still Bound on Pickup (cannot be sold - to be fixed soon) but next best, available from normal version of Trials is BOE and people doing trials are selling in on chat for huge amounts of gold.

First millionaires just appeared (there are some bubbles around the character of it carries more than 1 milion gold). Is this "gear progression"?

How it is now?

Now guess what? Craglorn is full, chat is flooded with WTS and WTB for Trial gear and people play Trials like there is no tomorrow. I managed to easily find groups for quests / dungeons lately in Craglorn. This is not a prediction or a "road ahead", it just happened.

Me, who I am VR12 since longtime but focused on solo play and ignored Trials, I feel like a second-hand citizen of Tamriel now. I guess it's either starting signing-up for Trials or be "Left behind", if you read the book.

Not sure if it's good or bad what's happening but it's happening. I'm an accountant so I'm just reporting.
All this because of a letter? BOE instead of BOP? smiley.gif

Nah, BOE is a very bad idea, it will mess up game-world economy and create "oligarchs" :P All PvE endgame gear should be BoP.

I don't think the boom in population is due to gear-binding changes. It's rather due to hard mode Trials. I don't know how many of them there are though and how deep and long they extend. On the other hand, MMO community is deeply divided now:

Wildstar proved to address certain audience, which is a good thing - and that separated it from the rest of MMO world.

Same goes for Archeage, old crooks like me who doesn't have endless gaming time, won't bother with that game. It's rather for kids who are wasting their youth on games, instead of education and work. Game is a life for them.

For this reason, previous games: Rift, SWTOR, GW2 and even ESO are evolving into loyal player-base of theirs. I checked Rift recently, its still kicking and alive, and a very big update is coming in. GW2 is always active, as it is PvP king among MMOs. SWTOR is strong due to its ties to SW world - you can't beat Star Wars franchise that easily, even with that crappy a game. Same technically goes for ESO as well, it survives because of TES franchise.

Right now I am quite intrigued about the future of MMOs and am closely watching them. As for myself, as a player, I am locked onto Divinity :) Playing coop is fun and the game is quite deep in every aspect: story, gameplay, crafting and what not.

Nah, BOE is a very bad idea, it will mess up game-world economy and create "oligarchs" :P All PvE endgame gear should be BoP.

You are right as always :) Fixed in patch 1.3.4: "Fixed an issue where the Trials gear was Bind on Equip. All gear you obtain from Trials, both normal mode and difficult mode, is now Bind on Pickup."

But meantime, some players did millions of gold, no kidding. Fortunately, they will not have on what to spend it :P

• Upvote 1

And yet again, the game economy is fracked up one more time :)

Look at that chart. Almost no game worth mentioning. Man, what kind of gamers we have nowadays?! Rome 2 + Watch Dogs are the only two games deserving top spots, and maybe BF4 a bit. The rest, duh. Imagine, Divinity isn't even there.

hey, Gelmir, did you learn about the newest trend in MMO raiding?

Naked raiding! No gear allowed! Enjoy :P

No-gear raiding is impossible, but the naked one is doable if the game supports wardrobes where you can hide your gear. If raiding in TESO is possible without actual gear, then the game is REALLY broken!

That raid is quite difficult for you or me but the guys doing it without gear are 1 of the Top 3 guilds on server so for them is easy.

However, the new coming raid "The Serpent", tested now on PTS is insanely difficult. Top 3 world guilds did manage to kill just the first boss in 2 weeks of trying. Now imagine average guys...we will not be able even to open the door to that raid :)

Unbelievable that you are still playing the game :)  Is Nuin around?

That raid is quite difficult for you or me but the guys doing it without gear are 1 of the Top 3 guilds on server so for them is easy.

However, the new coming raid "The Serpent", tested now on PTS is insanely difficult. Top 3 world guilds did manage to kill just the first boss in 2 weeks of trying. Now imagine average guys...we will not be able even to open the door to that raid :)

It will be nerfed, no worries :)

Unbelievable that you are still playing the game :)  Is Nuin around?

Nope, didn't hear of her since 1 month maybe :( But she's a teacher, probably in holiday and I remember she said in August will be gone, far from home. Hope she's be back soon, I miss her :(

Gelmir, I think you have a...let's not say wrong but deformed perception about ESO?

It's true that in first 2-3 months the game lost a lot of subscribers. Among them my 3 RL friends, you, 75% of officers and a lot of members.

But I read that it's normal for a MMO to lose 35-40% of players after the first free month.

On the other hand, there are a lot of players who continued playing. Then a lot of new comers. From Steam probably, literally a lot of beginners. Not Alts but beginners.

My EP guild is doing quite good. Especially in PVP (several Emperors) but also on social side, forum, TS, guild chat.

At least 3 or 4 recruits every day.

Even PVE...ok, in ESO people are not so interested in raiding / trials but in dungeons yes.

Others are doing achievs, others fishing, it's ok, really.

I did all veteran dungeons several times with them. I may try again trials soon.

You said you quited because of too many members lost and because you saw no future.

Guilds lose members every day but others come :)

What I am trying to say -> the game is far from dead. Lots left but others replaced them. Life goes on.

Naaaa... To be honest, I realized that I got burnt out with MMOs, especially being a guildmaster in former MMOs I played, I got very tired. Everything else was just an excuse. :)

Mate, I still have Divinity copies lying around in Steam. ARE YOU SURE you don't want them? We could play together u know? I try to play with Anluryn, you could join us! Or try it alone - the game is awesime!!

I totally understand this. I was in your position some years ago and it feels like a second job after some time.

And sorry about Divinity, I trust you it's a good game but I just don't think I'll have the time for it.

Besides ESO (with Update 4 coming live tomorrow), I have a friend asking me to try Archeage together, my son wants to play Naruto with me, in Oktober Civilization Beyond Earth will be released and so on...

• Upvote 1

Heh, I'll probably give AA a try as its f2p open pvp... But I fear the limitations of f2p will soon bore me :(

Divinity, what annoyes me is your multiplayer session cant be used in solo or something like that... Seems you start your campaign in coop and it can only be used in coop ? I havent read a lot...

OMG Chsei, I'm so sorry, please forgive me.  I don't know why I thought to do a bit clean up even if it's useless of course and kicked everyone in guild not logged in since more than 2 months except officers and other familiar people, like Tyronus for example.

But I failed miserably...@djinnius didn't sound familiar to me and I didn't pay attention to character's name so...I'm so sorry and if you ever re-sub pls apply, I feel so bad about this :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.