Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Stagnation?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find leveling in ESO boring? (after answering, feel free to elaborate)

• Yes, very - especially as I reach rank-5 and beyond!
    • Yes, but no idea about VR, as I am low leveled.
    • It is, sometimes! Not always. Boredom isn't the biggest downside of ESO.
    • Nope, it ain't boring - and I am VR-5+ and it's all honkie dorie!
    • Nope, it ain't boring - but I ain't VR yet.
  2. 2. If you think ESO is boring, what do you think is the main reason?

• Questing being the only rewarding aspect of the game, during leveling!
    • Content - it is repetitive.
    • Combat - just boring.
    • Visuals are mediocre. Below my standards (don't check if they ain't below your standards)!
    • Bugs, bugs, bugs (considering latest patches/updates as well - check if you feel this even now, after all patches)
    • PvP - doesn't appeal to me, although I am huge PvP fan (don't check if you ain't PvP lover)
    • Nothing boring here... (choose this option to bypass vote mechanism)

No worries :) Good luck with laptop!

Thanks, it's done. I'll test tonight during RP event but hopefully it should not heat anymore.

On a side note, I think we do have a solution to revive ESO.

Somebody clearly familiar with Skyrim mods, came to official forum pretending he heard a rumour about Matt's next "road ahead" (due today or tomorrow).

He said that ESO will anounce that will implement in next update the possibility for clothiers to craft thongs and lacy armor.

Guess what? The topic immediatly received a lot of replies and most if them were like "oh, then I'm thinking to re-sub!" :)

Simple, isn't it? Why bother with end-game raids or fixing lag in pvp when we can import some Tera-like armors and people are happy :P

Just joking of course.

P.S. BTW, I was too embarassed last night to post a pic of my character in GW2. Their default body size (especially some part of the body) and default clothing were...well...hmmm...and I didn't see an options to change them :)

Edited by Serana

Game is awesome. I can't believe I left GW2 months ago. Come fast :D We are reviving the guild here.

GW2: I have added you as friend so you can send me an invite anytime.

On topic: "We've heard our community's feedback about VR content, end-game progression and gameplay options, and itemization. We're working on some pretty substantial improvements and changes for all of that. We'll be talking more about our plans in the QuakeCon panel (which will be livestreamed). We're looking forward to hearing everyone's feedback." (Jessica - community manager).

Hopefully something changes with ESO then...

What is your user Id in GW2?

The ID should be something with Ladia and some numbers but the character is Serana as usual.

djinnius.4589 :)

Im not often on GW2 though... Just created an engineer as so many things changed I was lost ^^ Apart from that, I have 2-3 lvl 20-25 characters

If you haven't noticed: in GW2, there is no level gap between players. Wherever you go, your level scaled downwards or upwards, to the requirements of the zone you are in. So we can quest all the time. Let me know when you come online, we can quests and do events together. Also, leveling is pretty quick in GW2, and at moderate pace.

because "stagnation" happened mainly during veteran content, I'll post here.

I found out recently that original ESO design was only levels 1-49 then directly end-game, which is Cyrodiil (pvp) and Craglorn (pve).

The other 2 alliances zones were not accesible at all on same character but only using alts.

This was Zenimax intention.

However, during beta (probably PTS beta not the "stress test" we were invited to), people complained that is unfair that they cannot experience 2/3 of total content, that they want all achievements on same character, that levels 1-49 is not enought content and so on.

Zenimax then changed the design and veteran levels were introduced for experiencing the other 2 alliances territories.

Now people complain that veteran levels should be deleted because they want to play them with alts, because they are too hard, immersion-breaking (fighting against own alliance) etc.

It's probably the community which is splitted, same as for the difficulty: until yesterday, there were thousand of message on official forum, complaining veteran levels are too hard. Now that Zenimax announced that veteran zones will be nerfed on Monday, there are hundreds of messages on same forum complaining "where is our challenge? Don't nerf it!"  :)

So do you think that Zenimax did a mistake listening to beta testers and implementing veteran levels or not? Do you prefer original design (play with alts) or current one?

Edited by Serana
  • Upvote 1

Yes, ZOS made awful mistake by listening to beta-testers and refactoring all content to all factions. Alts exist for a reason. 

Also thing is: 1-50 content is a lot of content to create, engineering-wise that is. Voice-overs, scripting and all that. I think ZOS rushed with release. They should've finished all 1-50 leveling content and THEN brainstormed on post-50 content, aka the endgame. They should've come up with some viable stuff in that regard, coupla raids etc. 

Now please allow me to give you a basis for comparison:

This is Guild Wars 2 world: http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/interactive-maps/

Each zone there takes at least 8 hours to complete. And those zones, are bleeding edge graphics and living worlds. Events are truely dynamic: you run around, see two NPC's talking, a dialogue. Then you talk to one of them and he invites you to event. Bam, it starts. Zone map gets marker, showing to all people that event started at that point - and you start following those NPCs for event. Event ends - episode 1 that is - and NPCs start talking again, and bam, episode 2 starts, and so on. You go through intricate tunnels, caves, jungles, underwater, on ground... I am not even talking about hidden puzzles that take you to places you wouldn't dream of finding.

Now, ESO zones and content might look a lot: but compared to GW2 content, its nothing. GW2's THIRTIE ZONES are teeming with content. And thing is, opening all that to all factions (there are 5 of those, but since GW2 is rather PvP oriented, game logic isn't faction based, it's rather guild- and world- based) doesn't break immersion at all.

The only problems with GW2 are these two: 1) once all this content is completed, it all boils down to PvP - and let me remind you that ESO's PVP was copied from that game; 2) there is no awesomely cool PvE content for the endgame - even dungeons are rather chaotic. So once you are done with exploration and zones, you gotta count on updates they release - and Arena updates are quite regular and often. Crafting isn't as simple as in ESO: you technically need to "discover" recipes - randomly adding ingredients and trying - of course nowadays people rather use Wikis for recipes.

To summarize: yea, ESO did terrible mistake of refactoring and rushing. It's not about bugs. It's not about FPS issues. It's about general post-50 content, which does NOT exist at all.

Yes, I think Zeni did a bad thing listening to beta testers if that is really the case!

Lots of MMO's with factions is that way, you see part of the game, want to se more, make alts. Rather that than destroying the lore. Especially with a game like ESO, which already was taking shit for even becoming an MMO! 

Also I think people will whine nomatter what you do. Can't satisfy everyone. 

They have such a good game lorewise, actingwise, storywise. It has great potential really. 

But in MMO you need the choice to either solo quest OR group quest. To make group almost impossible until 50 and then force people to group is the WORST mistake ever done :( First you teach players to depend on themselves, then you flip and tell them to work in groups O.o oh dear, it's not the right way to do it. Phasing is great and it works really well if this was not MMO, I'd rather sacrifice that and ignore that the town I saved still needs saving, as I've done in every other MMO I've played. WoW tried phasing also and got bashed for it, Blizz was smart though and only did it in a single zone or so. I think the grouping dificulties was a major dealbreaker for people. Along with the play-the-other-factions vet lvls. 

• Upvote 2

Also I think people will whine nomatter what you do. Can't satisfy everyone. 

Exactly... I just read a review (which was overly positive) about a RPG. The game is designed to feel a bit "old school", like Fallout 1&2. Its top down isometric, turn based (with action points to determine your moves for the turn), a quest log thats actually text. Want a waypoint on your map? Well, place it yourself. Want to know what you have to do, well, read the quest log if you dont remember the dialogs. It's designed like that. There are no clear markers, you have to figure out what to do. Since you're supposed to be some investigator/Inquisitor, its sort of logic. I mean, there's no way you'll go see the captain of the guard and he'll just tell you "OK, go kill ten boars, then I will tell you exactly where the secret hideout of the bad guy is".

And in the comments, there was a gem... Basically, the guy was raging that you had to READ, sometimes even a FULL PAGE! Oh argh the atrocity! I mean... Read?! In a RPG?! YURK! And then there were no quest markers!? What the hell?? This is 2014, man! Who in his right mind doesnt put up big exclamation marks over quest giving characters, and big quests waypoints with objective summary??

I actually had to chuckle... 

The game is Divinity: Original Sin. The Divinity series is sort of an oddity, with good and terrible points.

As for ESO... Yes, I think it's a terrible idea to have vet levels in the other factions zones (if I can level without doing that, I probably will). Especially in a game thats based on faction warfare. I mean, even WoW didnt do that... (Yet :D ).

On one hand, I'd like to see a MMO where you have to group to succeed. But havent seen one yet. WoW, TOR, etc. "encourage" you to group, as you receive more exp and loot that way. But most people ignore it and seldom group. Tbh, I leveled to 55 in TOR almost completely solo. There are group quest (H2/H4, requiring 2 or 4 people) but finding someone to do them was very difficult. Not to mention that when you did, half the time you ended up with a moron (completely incompetent, ninja, foul mouthed brat, etc.).

Thats why I like ESO's loose system, where you can target someone else's target and still get loot/exp, without feeling like you stole it. I also liked GW's ressource system where ressource nodes are phased so everyone can loot the same node (avoids morons that ninja the resources you were trying to get while you fight off the mobs).

But indeed making levels 1-50 completely solo (and even hard to make in group, same mistake The Secret World made) then VR almost only possible in group is a weird choice... And now VR levels will be soloable too... Whats the point of VR levels then? They should simply remove those :)

Listening to a community is a good thing. CDProjekt listened to their community and they made some wise decision based on that (Enhanced Edition of TW1 to lessen the Clone Issue, no DRM, etc.). But you always should remember the people you'll hear are the malcontent ones. The happy ones are usually silent. Until you make a decision based on the malcontent's feedback that annoys all the happy silent ones :D

• Upvote 1

For me, the immersion-breaking and also the difficulty of veteran content are arguable. I dont understand the idea behind "alts" and I'm happy to play it all on same character. I did alone veteran levels, except 2 or 3 fights and I did it as melee build (2H Sword + heavy armor), which is not exactly the best build. I switched to staff & dress after finishing game. True that I'm DK on the other hand :)

For me, the main issue of the game is grouping but unfortunately I don't have a solution.

I am VR12 since 1 month and can't play Craglorn because I can't find a group. Even the big EP guild I joined 3 weeks ago does not play Craglorn quests but only trials and veteran dungeons. And Craglorn farming, like everybody else. Friendly, active but not what I was looking for.

So, levels 1 to VR12 I didn't group because I didn't feel I need to and now I need to but can't find a group :)

Also, I started the game with the intention to play co-op with 3 other guys from RL. Failed.

First friend quited at level 21. He just wanted to play with me...then he noticed that due to phasing and different time schedule, we can't.

Since I played more often than him, I quickly outlevelled him and when I tried to play with him I saw a happy town full of merchants while he saw it full of enemies :)

Phasing :)

It's true that other games allow co-op regardless of level, like GW2, but their quests are very simple, like protect the farm while attacked by tigers.

I am not sure this works for complex quests like ESO has.

Another friend just said he's bored and quited at VR6 and went back to Dota 2.

My son played MMOs for years and he was very happy when ESO was published because he thought I would finally play a MMO with him (I dont like MMOs, came to ESO from Skyrim).

He quitted at VR7 and also he's back to Dota 2.

He said to me: "ESO is not a MMO. You played solo from 1 to VR12, exactly like in Skyrim. This is not playing together".

He played worst solo build ever: a templar healer but did not complain about difficulty but only about grouping and playing together.

All my 3 friends who quited ESO due to grouping issues are right. It's my fault that I played solo instead of playing with them. It's also ESO's fault for designing the game like this. However, I am not sure that they could have done any other way. ESO quests (part of them at least) are not like usually MMO quests (which I hate): "go and kill 5 bears, then come back to me for a reward and some XP". It can be seen in Craglorn that MMO crowd likes grinding but well I do not :)

I fear that they had to choose between story / complex quests and grouping and they chose the story.

It is true that I played ESO like a single player game and failed hard to play with my friends.

But I am not sure I can play a MMO with quests like "kill 5 bears..." even if it is co-op with friends.

Well, GW2 is a test for me. I found their quests (at least, first quests) silly but exploration and co-op with my friend are nice so I'll play more and see.

Later: the strange thing is that my son and the other friend quitted exactly when Craglorn was published. Craglorn was exactly was they were missing from ESO, playing together but they were already too bored to even try it :)

Edited by Serana
  • Upvote 1

I honestly don't understand what you mean by "complex quests in ESO", Serana, as to me, they do not exist. They were the same "go kill 5 boars" quest, dyed with voice-over and shiny effects, but in nutshell, they were as soulless as any other "kill boar" quest. You thought you were saving a city, but instead, you enter werewolf infested city, to be told "kill X number of wolves, Y number of cultists, fetch Z number these items". You did that, and then the most complex objective was "Go lighten some candle in tavern/inn, that will be signal for survivors to go there" and that's it (not to mention, to do that you had to kill again, the same stuff). Once done, some doctor tells you "take this syringe and test my antidote against A number of wolves". It's all the same crap. Those quests weren't anything like Dark Brotherhood (and many other countless) questlines in TES games which unveil mysteries behind the whole story as you move on... Give examples if you think I am mistaken, because I can't remember a single plausible quest in ESO that doesn't fit "kill boar" mindset.

Additionally, it's normal for you not to understand the idea behind alts, let me delve into this a bit more: ESO, as a possible MMO game, heavily sucks at class-based-skill-trees. What I mean is that, in ESO there is one big skill tree-set, which is shared across all classes, making all classes almost identical with distinction of 3 tiny-skill trees, specific to those classes. Other MMOs are not like this: example, in Rift, each class has like 20 souls (as of latest patch) to pick from, and each soul has at least two dozens of abilities and skills in them. To create your role you select 3 of those souls and distribute 61 points among those 3, creating your own role. Each class has this unique set and there are 4 classes in the game. This is mind-boggling variety of skills. It creates very colorful game, and after certain point the stupidity of quests doesn't matter. Why? Because you don't go there to "kill 5 boars", you go there to test your new build, and eventually end up killing 50 boars. The fun isn't in the action of the killing, it's in the quality of that action - i.e. the effectiveness of execution of your brand new build. You do 5-10 quests, and then go back, make better build, and go and do 5-10 quests again. Plus, those "kill boar" quests may look dull, but it's mostly because we - players - never read quest descriptions. Once I tried to read those quests when I arrived to a new zone, and actually found an interesting story pattern (at least in Rift) where certain werewolf infestation took place, the event which has had a historic mark in zone's social life (related monarch's were involved etc) and I eventually solved the mystery. But it's not easy to read all those quests every time, and this is where voice-acting comes into play. You still need to do those "kill boar" quests, but you also need to understand the perspective, the general idea behind them. After all, even in real life, things are about numbers: numbers of resources and how they are invested/spent (again, numbers). Management (of any kind) is about numbers. Our monetary system is about numbers: "Give me X of this, take Y of that". So it's inevitable to get entangled to those numbers in MMO questing. Problem isn't with numbers, it's with quest information not being properly delivered to the player.

So, in a nutshell, what I always say: "ESO has big design flaws", is this. ESO design flaws are endless - they tried to make something new, but they didn't properly analyze the previous problems of earlier MMOs. You can't call "kill 5 boars" quests just bad. You need to identify WHAT exactly makes them bad. I find ZOS' approach in this (design-related) regard quite childish, IMHO. And thinking about them listening to fans and changing fundamental feature of the game (by allowing other faction content as VR content, to all factions) only shows their amateurish approach - that they actually weren't sure what they were doing, what was "wrong" or "correct" in big scheme. That only damages their credibility as game-developers.

Oh well Gelmir, I will answer you with a joke.

Do you know that popular saying? "When 2 people say you are drunk, you should really go to bed".

Now, my first friend says "What kind of MMO does not allow you to play co-op?".

My son says "Dad, this is not even a MMO".

Gelmir says "Well, ESO could be considered a MMO, but clearly a flawed one".

Guys, don't get me wrong. If all of you say I'm drunk, you are probably right :)

But the question is "should I go to bed?"

Nope, I don't fell like since I enjoy drinking too much :P

/end of joke

P.S. I clearly disagree with you about questing, voicing, story-line, acting and so on.

OK, it's not Skyrim. In Skyrim when I entered a dungeon, I did not know what to expect. Here there is no mistery: a shard, a boss, few gold and out.

But it's not Tera-like (the MMO in which I barely resisted 2 hours)  "kill 5 bears and come back" either. I could give many examples from factions main stories or even Fighters Guild but I would spoil things for Nuin or Chsei. So I will say just remember Hollow City from Coldharbour? You arrive in it, it's empty, nobody on streets, nothing. You alone.

Then you save the last King of Ayleids and also that Mage and after each saving mission you see the city filling up until, in the end, it's full of life, merchants, ordinary people, stable master, banker, they are all there.

Or the fight with the sea serpent in AD? Wow, that was epic, didn't see it coming!

As I said, there are other moments like this in faction main-stories and/or Mages/Fighters guild but I dont wanna spoil things.

This is not cheap design like "kill 5 bears" but it's also, unfortunately, phasing.

Of course there are also, as you said, local, side quests like fetch that or kill that. But not only this kind of quests :)

The "dyed over kill 5 boars" quests WORK! I care much more about them than I ever did a quest in WoW or RIFT. Damn I even wrote a whole Malva-tells-a-story about one questline. I like to be fooled into killing things instead of being told to do so :) 

And ESO is doing it better than RIFT, when RIFT decided to bring in pick-up-quests. ESO just needs more running quest-givers, for those of us who hate walking on roads :P

Just a random comment from IGN's topic: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/05/the-trouble-with-elder-scrolls-onlines-veteran-content

That's like watching Frodo dropping the ring in the volcano and then telling him there are like 20 more rings of power out there so go fetch hobbit.

I chuckled on this one :D So true!

Eurogamer published a Superdata research on MMO market. I'm on mobile and cannot copy source but basically ESO appears in the study with 775K active subscriptions which I would say it's not bad at all considering bad press and competition. Actually the figure can increase due to Steam sales, console launch etc. It's way above break even point and it shoul allow them frequent updates.

That research is about 2013 revenues for MMO's.

No surprise, WoW still happily racks most of the cash in.

Whats more surprising is Lineage 1 is second O.o

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wow-was-the-top-subscription-mmo-in-2013-star-wars/1100-6421191/

ESO, though, has held on to 772,374 of its subscribers as of June, according to SuperData. As always when evaluating MMOs, this may look poor when held up to WoW's most recent subscription numbers--7.6 million as of March 31--but it's actually a strong number.

I hope you'll be back eventually. I understand that part of your dissapointment was losing a lot of players, even most of the officers. On the other hand, there are still a lot of players ingame so you could replace them gradually. I don't feel like even trying to recruit now since I have nothing to offer them.

Then, grouping flaws...you are an end-game player, not a co-op player, so this affects you little I think.

Plus that you are already VR7, so only 1 week of daily playing distance to end-game.

You are a sorcerer, the strongest class in the game (together with DK), so difficulty of veteran levels should not be an issue. They nerfed it anyway.

Now the end-game. While crafted gear is equally powerful to looted gear so there is no gear progression, end-game IS difficult and time-consuming.

In Craglorn there are 15 dungeons and 2 trials. Soon they will release another zone of Craglorn with another Trial + dungeons.

Dungeons are easy but the 2 trials need a lot of work.

My other guild still couldn't clear even the first of them despite them being a rather large guild and experienced in veteran dungeons and pvp (3 or 4 Emperors).

So it would take a lot of time to setup a raid team, then try each of the 2 raids until "farm" status. A lot of time.

Updates to content are made quite often (each month or month and a half).

Then they clearly showed they listen to players (in regards of veteran system for example). So the game will clearly progress. The Road ahead and the Quakecon twitch transmission (both posted on our forum) show big and detailed plans.

I play daily since release and still have lots to do. Just barely touched PVP, Craglorn and veteran dungeons. There are a lot of achievements to clear and some of them are time consuming.

Well, enough write. If you ever decide to come back, you know where to find us (hopefully Nuin will not leave me alone :P )

Since in few months they will delete completely veteran ranks, so everybody will be level 50 again and veteran points will be converted to champions points, which are account (not character) wide, I'll just level AD Serana to 50 and then "park" her.

I'll have enough champions points on my first character to give to AD Serana if ever needed for raids :P

They announced four-step changes towards VR and something new, called Champion rank will be introduced. The moment, and I mean the MOMENT, they fix that triple-questing-nonsense-passed-as-post-50- content goes away, I am there. Immediately, without a second thought.

Also...

No! Difficulty never was the problem for me. Neither was my leveling speed. And to be frank, not the boredom VR leveling caused to ME. The reason I left - and that is exactly the same reason I left RIft - is because I foresaw that boredom killing millions of other good players' fun. I foresaw eventually game getting devastated by that critically dangerous design flaw, and eventually the future of my work. Long story short: I saw complete lack of hope. That's why I left. Anything that showing/proving the otherwise will make me return.

And...

Thanks for being there Serana. I mean it! The moment you think it's getting too lonely, the moment you feel you are close to "breaking", please let me know. The earlier, the better! :P Until then and meanwhile, please have fun!

They are removing the vet ranks and the "do all the other factions quests"? That is good news :D 

I really don't want to do all factions quests with Malva, I rather want to lvl alts, and I don't care there is stories I won't see (If I deperatly wanted to see them I'd just play them with alts anyways). It was one of the worst ideas with the vet-ranks and other faction quests... 

I'm still on, It's just so damn hot here and I've started to crochet a dragon! Can't play and crochet at the same time (which is a fault!)

It was one of the worst ideas with the vet-ranks and other faction quests... 

You can always blame it on me :) Because players like me suggested this to Zenimax and made them change plans during beta. Not me personally of course but players like me.

I just don't get the idea behind "alts". Did AD Serana just to play with you, otherwise I would just play 1 character and that's it. I can always respec if I want to try a new weapon and don't have enough skill points. As for the class...well, playing Sorcerer after DK was interesting but I would not create a character just to see this.

So basically I just don't understand why people hate playing veteran levels with main in other factions' zones but same people love to play same content with alts. What's the difference? Timing, just to access quicklier end-game? OK but it's just 1 month of daily playing, not so much time.

Immersion? Do people (except pvpers) really care about factions and their war?

Do people mind that after being hero and defeating Molag Bal they have to fight mudcrabs again in veteran levels? OK maybe but same was in Skyrim, you could finish main story first and then fight mudcrabs.

Nah, just don't understand, too complicated for me :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't understand but also don't have a problem with it. From my part, if people want to play veteran zones with alts, it's also ok for me, I just want all achievements on same character. Make achievements account-related instead of character-related and I'm totally ok.

New champion system proposed it's ok for both sides because regardless if you play veteran zones with main or with alt, you just gain champions points which are account-wide so can be "spent" on passives on any of characters. Win-win situation for me and also for alts fans :)

P.S. I'm really ok Gelmir, don't feel lonely at all, I started participating very often in PVE (dungeons) and PVP nights with the other guild, joined their TS, spoke with GM, felt embarassed hearing her perfect English and so on :)

I quite finished all solo achievements (except crafting) so now it's time for group dungeons and pvp.

Serana, your "problem" lies in this: you accept the current content-base of the game as enough or something close to it. By making us play through all faction stories, they cut the corners and didn't create the REAL content that should've been there. It was laziness from their part. To first-timers like yourself, it looked like honkie dorie, to vets like us - well, we realized what is going on.

What they should've done is that, some big chunk of various content types - such as, dynamic world events, good deal of dungeons, good deal raids etc - should have been created for post-50. Once you got to your top level, story of the game should have escalated to.. something like DEFCON-1 (military maximum readiness code America uses) - meaning, raids with big guys, like Dragons, main antagonist characters/lords/daedra etc etc. Endgame is when story escalates to war level and you fight in "frontlines".

Additionally, Zeni underestimated their audience. I believe they thought they'd have fresh TES players mostly from Skyrim, but they didn't realize that most of those single-player TES gamers also will be MMOers. And when you create "flawed" MMO, they will most definitely sense it, and what happened to ESO, would happen. So right now, all MMOers who felt ESO's problems are gone, only handful of non-MMOer-TES-fandom remains, and plus-minus few fanboy/fangirls, class of players which always exist in every game. 

When rebellions started in ESO forums, it was exactly what I witnessed in SWTOR forums. And at that very moment, game's fate was determined for me. SWTOR's problems were exactly the same type: content and they only managed to fix to some very low degree only after 2-3 years of its release, and that was way after it went F2P. Game was crippled beyond repair and EA didn't really give big care to it after that - it was matter of pride, that's why they didn't shelf the game. For ESO, I expect the same - maybe not 2-3 years of course, but at least a year will pass until that game becomes MMOishly-playable. Time will tell of course.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.