Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Nuin

RP events?

RP events?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Will you participate in RP events?

• No, I don't RP and I never will.
    • Not now, but maybe later when I am done questing.
    • Not now. I will later when I am done questing, have more time.
    • Yes, I probably will. Maybe not every time and it's not a priority for me.
    • Yes, if I have time and it does not collide with PvP, PvE.
    • Yes, definetly. RP is a priority for me in the game.
  2. 2. What kind of RP event do you imagine is good for this guild?

• Bigger scheduled RP events, where I sign up before.
    • Smaller on-going RP events, where I sign up as participant, but can take part when I'm online.
    • Small on-going events, I can join if I want, when I'm online.
    • Rare events, like holidays or weddings, where the date is scheduled, but I don't need to sign up.
    • I don't understand what you mean.
    • I wrote an option I think you missed.
    • I don't RP, so I'm indifferent to this.

It was the idea to create some RP events for those in the guild who would like to participate in such things.

I was working on something and had several ideas, but then I got the feeling it was very few who where interested, so I started doing other things.

I would love to try and create RP events for this guild, but I realise I need to know how many would participate, so I can make the events accordingly :)

This is not in any way binding! (Oh I hope there is a poll, it just went *poof*)

Feel free to comment! :)

EDIT: There is now a new option in second poll: "I don't RP, so I'm indifferent to this." (Thanks Gelmir)

Edited by Nuin
  • Upvote 1

I'm in. Can use AD character if needed. And I dont care about second question. Organise them as you wish. Oh God, it's difficult to write from mobile.

Edited by Serana

I wanted to vote for several different options on the second question! D: Probably a good idea to at least start out with smaller events so beginners get some space to learn, and so us oldtimers get a chance to get used to the mechanics for RP in this game.

Anyway, RP = endgame for me, so count me in so long as real life doesn't get in the way!

Oh! And perhaps some sort of "intro" might be good as a first event, so we all get to know each other IC. Then again, if we end up with quite a small RP group, I suppose it might work just as well to just run the intros separately and before the events!

Second poll should have "I don't RP" option :)

Yes, Gelmir, I agree :)

Or I should write that second question was if you voted yes for the first one :)

Also teh "press more options" button should be ticked I see.

I'm still hoping they allow different factions to somehow group, but else it would be great if you join with an alt Nicu :)

Serana has such a good story though!

Tyro, I've never arranged RP events in an MMO before, so it will be trial and error and inventing things as we go along. I've only done semi-live and table RP as DM.

I think though some sort of initiation ritual/event would be good as a first event. Feel free to throw in ideas and wishes, hopes and dreams.

If it turns out we are just a small group it will be different events from if we are a larger group though, sp maybe last question didn't make any sense lol.

Yeah Nuin, it would be very complicated to explain lore-wise what is doing Mei Terumi (the 5th Mizukage, my daughter's character) into the Elder Scrolls universe :)

It's probably easier to create a low level AD Serana.

But on the other hand, I think Gelmir would also have some issues explaining about Francesca and The Lodge from Witcher 2 fighting Molag Bal from Elder Scrolls, wouldn't he?

• Upvote 1

But on the other hand, I think Gelmir would also have some issues explaining about Francesca and The Lodge from Witcher 2 fighting Molag Bal from Elder Scrolls, wouldn't he?

Doesn't have to be the same exact lodge. ;) The name can be a tribute, or Witcher 2 can be the source of inspiration more broadly, etc, but it's not like you can't reuse a name or concept just because it already exists in another universe. Otherwise, Star Wars wouldn't have a Galactic Empire, because Asimov already did that in his Foundation series. Elder Scrolls wouldn't have elves, because of the Lord of the Rings, etc.

Granted, I never played the Witcher games, so I wouldn't be recognizing any names or themes anyway. :P

• Upvote 1

Granted, I never played the Witcher games, so I wouldn't be recognizing any names or themes anyway. :P

Please do not read as a cliche: you really should play Witcher games - once done, you will be amazed on what you'll have had missed til then :) They are rather cheap on Steam now. And third one is coming next year, an open world game.

Yeah, I've been told by a close friend to play the Witcher games, too, and his recommendations tend to be right on the money. We'll see if I can find the time amidst all the hours I log in ESO... ;)

Seems we are 3-5 dedicated RP'ers, and there might be 2 more joining in.

Since we are this few, I think it will make more sense to try and get tangled into eachothers stories :)

I see a lot of the stories going on here on forums is about vampires, so let's follow that trail?

Atleast I've decided also to mix Malva into the vampire business.

Are you all members of the sub-guild?

How many are or will become vampires?

Any hunters?

• Upvote 1

I know it sounds strange lore-wise but Serana will NOT be a vampire in ESO.

I mean, she could be vampire in my stories but never in-game. I just don't like the look of vampires in ESO. I prefer her to stay like she is now.

If needed, in my stories, I can "cure" her of vampirism in Skyrim, before "sending" her to ESO (in a future episode) but no, in ESO she will definitely not be a vampire.

Alternatively, I could say that "Daughters of Coldharbour" are a special, ancient-blood vampires and for this reason she looks (almost) normal / human. This was true in Skyrim to a degree (except for eyes).

I didn't join the sub-guild.

• Upvote 1

Tyronus is currently a vampire hunter in the story I'm writing, but, (spoilers) he will become a vampire himself.

I got a vampire bite only yesterday ingame, so I will probably be joining the sub-guild later.

Ma'zaad won't become a vampire though, and neither will my altmer, if I ever start RP'ing on him.

• Upvote 1

I do see a theme though ;)

It was just a suggestion anyway, to get us together somehow and get involved with each other, since we a few it should be possible

Aaah I should read the forum more often...

Id love to join some ESO RP (its actually the reason I joined LoS ^^). But my little Bosmer wont be a Vampire/WW, I think.

She's rather a bounty hunter.

Which can make her a Vampire hunter, provided the money is good :)

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about what to do with the RP in this guild, and I'll try and do a little quest with those who want in :)

Since we are few, I'll try and write all your chars into something that might be fun, but also might be really dull -I've never tried to arrange RP for MMO's before, so be nice please ;)

It'll be something you can do on-the-side-ish, so I'm not expecting anyone to drop what they are normally doing, but it will take some commitment :)

So please send me a PM with who your char is :)

You can use the character sheet Tyro posted or you can write something else. It is nice to know if your char has any enemies, family or friends in game/guild, and if there is any hopes or dreams or fears etc. Whatever you know, tell me! :P If you have written all kinds of things on RP forum just send links to that :)

The quest might have to do with vampires, so let me know if you are a vampire, or if you want to become one. If you don't write anything I'll expect you are human(ish) and will not want to be a vampire :)

Who want to play? :D

• Upvote 2

I'm too lazy to go to another page to PM, so I'll just write here ;)

Ideally I would love to have TWO of my characters included; both Tyronus and Ma'zaad. However, my Khajiit is kinda low-level still and can't RP outside of Auridon, so to stick with Tyronus, here are the basics I guess you might want to know:

-No friends or enemies, he is alone.

-He has recently been turned into a vampire, but he still hates other vampires. (Though I don't mind if that is something he might come to terms with as we RP together)

-His main motivation is to fight Molag Bal.

-I don't mind playing Tyronus as an antagonist to the rest of the guild if his personal agenda is too difficult to meld together with the guild story.

• Upvote 1

Serana of Volkihar (can use any of the 2 characters depending on event type but please take into account that main character cannot meet colleagues except for Cyrodiil and the other one is low level so travel is limited). Of course I will continue levelling her.

I would prefer you to consider her as vampire / Daughter of Coldharbour for RP purposes even if she's not (and will never be) in ESO because of looks-issues (by my side). If not possible, then consider her human and I'll insert (in my story) some "vampire cure" in Skyrim before her being sent in ESO.

Serana should be imprisoned in Dimhollow Crypyt in ESO era but if it's important for our event, you can consider some options: either sent back in time from 4th Era (Skyrim) through a portal by Meridia or alternatively released from Dimhollow temporarily by same Meridia.

Her only purpose and enemy in ESO is to defeat Molag Bal (both to save Tamriel and for personal revenge reasons, related to the "degrading ritual" suffered from him), which was already accomplished but then she meet other sorceresses, joined the Lodge and decided to stay for more time than planned.

Friends...all Lodge members :)

Family: Lord Volkihar (her father) is in his castle in ESO era, Valerica (her mother) already left him and currently is imprisoned in Soul Cairn in ESO era and her husband is the future Dragonborn from 4th Era.

As to use some business language, please let me know if you need any other information :)

Edited by Serana
  • Upvote 1

Oh it's cool you write it here :)

Can you meet and talk to ppl in Cyrodiil Serana?

Are you playing the two characters as the same one because of the faction issues?

I think Cyrodiil is the best place right now for RP, since everyone above lvl 10 can go there.

If you need to meet with me it'll be in Auridon, since I'm very little ;)

Also you can join if you are not and never want to be a vampire!

Yes and no. You can (obviously) meet other factions' players in Cyrodiil but I dont think you can chat with them in zone chat. Guild chat would work.

Also, even if Cyrodiil is usually empty, there is still a risk to meet other players and have to fight them.

So, if I'm the only one which is not AD, I think it's better to organize RP event in Auridon and I'll come with my alt.

We can do something like this: http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/media/screenshots/vokundein%20group%20photo.png (just kidding of course).

Yeap, I'll level as usual (by questing) "the new AD Serana" up to 50 and then probably use her to play together with you Craglorn or any other veteran future expansion. I don't like the idea of "alts" but it's just to play with colleagues from time to time.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.