Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Tyronus Venurori

RP: A comprehensive guide/introduction

Thanks for your effort, Tyronus. and great post.

I understand the concept and I'm definitely interested in it.

However, my understanding is not complete because I have yet to see such "events" in practice.

I mean, the "solo" part is clear. Everyone can (and I'll do it after VR10) write a story, lore-friendly, about this own character. You'll probably not understand anything because of my English but that's another story :P

The fact that my character (Serana) is actually part of the Elder Scrolls lore will help for sure.

There are 2-3 colleagues who already did that on this forum.

When I played Skyrim, I used to follow the work of this Russian lady, who writes beautifully and also insertes pictures into her stories, great work: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/234583/?

She was a role-player, as far as I understand.

But how one could integrate colleagues' characters in his story and organise events -> I have to see first before understanding :)

Edited by Serana

Great job Tyronus.Thank you for this great post.

p.s. my jaw still throbs.

Serana: Well if that guild newsletter I got is any indication, a couple of ingame RP events are currently in the works! I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for you to see RP in practice. :)

Morier: Haha, sorry. I thought it would be "pedagogical" to exemplify what I meant with a character that people recognized. ;)

In that post Gelmir posted, there was some videos about RP, and I thought I'd link to the channel on youtube, so you can watch if you want. 

They are very good videos with tips and tricks and also those do not's. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.