Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Gelmir

Member Album, volume 1 - History of Lodge

How was the mechanics of boss fight? Was it chaotic, everyone running around like lunatics and dying one after another, or was there some discipline and leadership governing the fight?

GW2 dungeons for example are chaos. Since game has no tank/healer relation, it's kinda everyone for himself. That's why I never managed to enjoy them.

Joined Wildstar to enjoy those classic raids run with guild.

And unfortunately, after extensively investigating ArcheAge, I learned that the game has no real PvE endgame. It's just "Farmville on steroids", a game for people to waste their time on housing, farming, civic stuff (courts etc), crafting (RNG based, which is life consuming) and endless PvP (which I already have in GW2, and I am not PvP fan anyway). So... yea, currently Lodge's future lies with Wildstar only, and as potentials - with ESO (if they fix that crap they did). Everything fails and I might as well return to Rift. Worst case scenario: I might say good bye to epic fantasy MMOs :) and stick with Star Citizen only (scifi space MMO) which I have already purchased.

Wrap up: currently trying to learn Wildstar. Art direction of the game is awkward at best, at least for my tastes. But PvE endgame is reported to be strong. There is very big chances that Lodge will thrive there. ESO - can't return any earlier than 6 months, and only because ZOS won't do any drastic changes on the game sooner than that. ArcheAge - its just GW2-on-steroids, i.e. PvE oriented "waste-your-time-endlessly" style game (to me at least, might be very subjective approach). So unless I get convinced otherwise in a very strong way, I ain't playing Archeage anytime soon.

Gelmir, I played with my guild, it wasn't a PUG, of course we were on TS with a raid-leader, who gave instructions, explaining etc.

We were very disciplined, all grouped in same place for easier healing etc. I cannot say why we failed to second boss because it was a healing thing and I do not know the skills, they should have casted a skill at a specific time and they did this actually but unfortunately that thing (could be templar's ultimate) was not recharging fast enough for third wave or something like that.

But it's quite normal...it was first time for most of us, people who usually play Trials are in holiday so since they did not have enough people, me and others offered to join, to fill a team of 12.

The rewards for completing Trials are shit indeed but some people do not play for gear or rewards but for fun, socialization and a sense of accomplishment.

The rewards for completing Trials are shit indeed but some people do not play for gear or rewards but for fun, socialization and a sense of accomplishment.

That was always what I thought was the most fun in PvE, the gear you just needed to come along for the next dungeon ;) 

Is there anyone who actually do dungeons for gear alone? 

And thanks for pictures and stories :)

Good, good. Having well organized PvE events is always awesome. And as Nuin stressed, gear is needed for the so called "next" tier. The best part about raids are social aspect of it, having thrill and fun on TS with your guild :)

As you may already be aware, Zeni released in June just a part of Craglorn zone. The rest will follow in a future update.

I have read on official forum a nice story written by a guy who passed near the gate East Craglorn (which should not be possible but bugs happen), outside the current map and visited the rest (not yet released) part of Craglorn, including cities, the door to the next Trial (Serpent) etc.

Tonight, I tried to do the same but probably chose a different direction.

What followed, you can see below. I will try again tomorrow :)

post-2266-0-71461500-1407709195_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-56253600-1407709196_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-27060200-1407709197_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-02493200-1407709198_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-71068800-1407709198_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-34652500-1407709199_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-00650000-1407709200_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-67833500-1407709200_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-33871500-1407709201_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-97452700-1407709201_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Have you watched THE THIRTEENTH FLOOR? :) If not, I recommend.

There was a guy, many years ago, who come to a forum called " www.abovetopsecret.com " (it's mainly a place for informal discussions about conspiracies, hidden truths etc), pretentind he travelled from year 2036 back to our age. Maintained a huge topic, answered questions, made predictions about future etc.

As far as I know, his identity was never found out, although there were speculations that behind his nickname was hiding a group from an USA university doing some sociological tests.

The forum nickname of that guy was John TITOR. Is quite well-known at least between people reading such forums. He even has a wikipedia page.

The name of the ESO NPC saying he travelled through time is TITUS.

There was a guy, many years ago, who come to a forum called " www.abovetopsecret.com " (it's mainly a place for informal discussions about conspiracies, hidden truths etc), pretentind he travelled from year 2036 back to our age. Maintained a huge topic, answered questions, made predictions about future etc.

As far as I know, his identity was never found out, although there were speculations that behind his nickname was hiding a group from an USA university doing some sociological tests.

The forum nickname of that guy was John TITOR. Is quite well-known at least between people reading such forums. He even has a wikipedia page.

The name of the ESO NPC saying he travelled through time is TITUS.

Wow, never heard of him :)

Serana vs The Mage 1-0

My first raid completed!

Pictures dedicated to our enthusiastic raider and esteemed GM :)

Remember the constelation from Skyrim? Thief, MAge, Warrior, LAdy etc. Well, meet The MAge:

post-2266-0-63854400-1409861408_thumb.jp

And dead she is haha :)

post-2266-0-32078200-1409861418_thumb.jp

Edited by Serana

And, as long time ago our profhet Flavia said, the history of Lodge in ESO ends with a dude withdrewing all 400 items from GB and leaving :) Kidding, nothing important in it, obviously but interesting study of human nature :P

post-2266-0-30417800-1410727236_thumb.jp

Funny... Let me get my marriage sorted out, I might come back to the game, once I get my missus on my side :)

I didn't post a pic since long time ago...we recently beat the Dragonstar Arena (it's like a raid / trial but for 4 people instead of 12).

Picture is taken immediatly after clearing round 10 (and final) boss.

post-2266-0-28863800-1429618438_thumb.jp

Edited by Serana
  • Upvote 1

Indeed, its been a long time ^^

So, I ended up going Daggerfall, and joining a bunch of frenchies. They're not entirely sane, but they're a nice bunch.

So, a couple pics:

When people join, there's always a little ceremony.

eg:

post-1-0-40669500-1430469940_thumb.jpg post-1-0-76160100-1430469958_thumb.jpg post-1-0-91812200-1430469925_thumb.jpg post-1-0-17630100-1430469949_thumb.jpg

As said....not entirely sane

post-1-0-64655600-1430469934_thumb.jpg

TESO and its little surprises...

post-1-0-47337900-1430470092_thumb.jpg

My character changed style:

Most of my leveling up to VR2: 

post-1-0-94438000-1430470211_thumb.jpg post-1-0-02586500-1430470258_thumb.jpg

Now: 

post-1-0-46153000-1430470301_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gelmir
  • Upvote 2

for our esteemed GM and raider: last boss of new Trial, on normal of course and still working on it :)

Screenshot_20170528_005041.png

• Upvote 1

Can't wait to start playing again. Thanks for sharing!