Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Tyronus Venurori

Post your Character Sheets! (Biographies)

I didn't see this anywhere. Basically it is meant to help you show off your RP personas, which in itself is fun and interesting, but also very helpful to "newbies" in the guild, like myself, as it provides a tool to sort of see who the active RP'ers in the guild are, what characters they have, and so on. I'll be posting my own characters as well, but for now, here is just a template to give you an idea of what I'm after. (You may of course remove or add sections to the template as you see fit, or disregard it completely!)

General

Full Name:

Alias:

Date of Birth:

Race:

Class:

Biographical

Home:

Birthplace:

Family:

Known Friends:

Known Enemies:

Known Affiliations:

Personal

Appearance:

Alignment:

Religion:

Motivations:

Traits and Quirks:

Rumours:

Criminal Record:

History

PS. If anything with the sheet is confusing, just ask and I shall elaborate!

And I guess I'll just start out with my own sheets!

General

Full Name: Tyronus Venurori

Alias: Dragonfly (derogatory)

Date of Birth: 13th of Rain's Hand, 2E 559

Race: Imperial

Class: Soldier

Biographical

Home: None

Birthplace: Skingrad, Cyrodiil

Family: N/A

Known Friends: N/A

Known Enemies: N/A

Known Affiliations: N/A

Personal

Appearance: Average height, fair-skinned (for an Imperial), and with the build and scars of a career soldier.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Religion: Considers himself on a personal crusade against Molag Bal, and will align himself with any deity that would further this purpose.

Motivations: Revenge, Justice, "The Greater Good" as perceived by himself.

Traits and Quirks: Holds a deep-seated hatred for vampires. Is a grave and serious person on his good days, and on his bad days he is a vindictive, boiling tin-can of hatred and death. Quick to embrace unconventional tactics and alliances, yet still firm and highly disciplined in his personal beliefs.

Rumours: In the Empire, the name Tyronus Venurori is more or less synonymous with the moniker "Dragonfly", a smear-name meant to disgrace him after he was defamed and had his military career ended. Where the Imperial Legion should embody a mighty dragon, it was said that Tyronus failed to live up to these standards, and only really amounted to a fly in comparison.

Reputation: Once known in the Empire as a promising warrior and tactician, he is now known as a belligerent and a coward due to his objections against the state. However, outside of Cyrodiil, Tyronus' reputation is more neutral: There, amongst those who met him, he is known as an honourable man, but one who seeks out conflict, and is often more trouble than he's worth.

Criminal Record: Wanted in the Empire on grounds of wartime dissidence, desertion, and the propagating of "anti-Imperial sentiments." Has a pending death sentence awaiting him.

History

Born to Clavius and Faedana Venurori, Tyronus came into this world as a child of a merchant family. Both his parents often travelled in their work, but due to the outbreak of Knahaten Flu in 2E 560 they dared not bring their son along. Presumably it was also Knahaten Flu which ensured that, in 2E 568, both Clavius and Faedana left Skingrad and their son behind for the last time, never returning from their journey to sell goods far out to the east.

From that point, Tyronus only survived through the aid of the caring townspeople, and a man from the Town Guard, Agrios Tillario, who took the boy under his wing to ensure that he would not be placed in an orphanage. Tyronus in turn was eager to prove himself to his new mentor, and in his teens he too joined the Town Guard, later moving on to serve in the Imperial Army.

Life was relatively good, especially for a boy who had lost everything as a child. But then came the Soulburst in the Imperial City, and the Empire to which the young Tyronus had sworn his loyalty, fell into darkness. Staying true to his own convictions and the way he had been raised by his mentor, Tyronus defected from the Empire and began his personal fight against the ruinous powers that sought to undo his homeland.

The last time Tyronus was seen or heard from in Cyrodiil was when he took a detour past Skingrad, to say his farewells to his old mentor. The encounter, however, ended in bloodshed, and the death of Agrios Tillario as he sought to arrest Tyronus on the grounds of desertion. It is likely this final, grim experience that turned Tyronus' personal fight into an outright, vindictive crusade.

post-2391-0-92454500-1398639558_thumb.pn

General - Ma'zaad

Full Name: Ma'zaad

Alias: N/A

Date of Birth: 2E 553

Race: Khajiit (Suthay-Raht)

Class: N/A

General - Ri'kir

Full Name: Ri'kir the Undying

Alias: Dro'kir, Alfiq, Cat

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race: Khajiit (Alfiq)

Class: Necromancer

Biographical - Both

Home: None

Birthplace: Elsweyr

Family: Ri'kir is Ma'zaad's grandfather

Known Friends: <To be added>

Known Affiliations: <To be added>

Personal - Both

Appearance: Ma'zaad has a few facial scars that gives him a rugged look. Ri'kir looks like a typical housecat.

Alignment: Ma'zaad is Chaotic Neutral, Ri'kir is Chaotic Evil

Religion: Ma'zaad believes in the standard Khajiiti Pantheon. Ri'kir is an Alfiq, and they can't talk, so... no real point in asking him!

Motivations: Ma'zaad mostly just drifts, following Ri'kir, though can be motivated by riches and moonsugar.

Traits and Quirks: Ma'zaad doesn't really understand the concept of ownership, so tends to get in trouble for stealing. He also loves to make bets and wagers, and has a bit of a sweet tooth just like any Khajiit.

Rumours: N/A

Reputation: The duo drifts too much to ever really establish a reputation anywhere.

Criminal Record: Several charges of petty thefts, large thefts, vandalism, loitering and lollygagging.

History

Ma'zaad and Ri'kir are both known as "Renrij" in the Ta'agra (Khajiiti language), meaning "landless/scum". They have no home, and no clan to call their own.

The duo has spent their time together just drifting from place to place, Ma'zaad doing Ri'kir's bidding as best as he can understand it. However, Ri'kir's constant dabblings in the dark arts have turned Ma'zaad ever so slightly insane.

You can read more about the two Khajiits and their adventures together here.

post-2391-0-78445300-1398646588_thumb.pn

General

Full Name: Adacus Valerion

Alias: N/A

Date of Birth: 2E 530

Race: Altmer

Class: Battlemage

Biographical

Home: The Valerion Estate, Auridon

Birthplace: Alinor

Family: None

Known Friends: N/A

Known Affiliations: N/A

Personal

Appearance: Looks just like your average Altmer.

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Religion: Follows no particular deity, but is intrigued by several of the Daedra.

Motivations: Knowledge, power, greed, self-indulgence, revelry

Traits and Quirks: Systematic, calculating.

Rumours: Plenty of rumours of all kinds are going about, but the most prominent is that Adacus has planted most of those rumours himself.

Reputation: Mixed. Adacus is thought to be a bit of a recluse, but at the same time he is known to portray himself as a patriot of the Dominion.

Criminal Record: Nothing he was ever caught doing!

History

Born to Traldath and Calia, Adacus has no surviving family, and is today the sole proprietor of his estate and a moderate wealth. He is known to have dedicated his life to the study of magic and has no formal line of work, but he has occasionally moved around amongsth various officials of the Dominion. For what purpose is anyone's guess, but should perhaps be everyone's concern.

Edited by Tyronus Venurori

General

Full Name: Jo'Malva WildWind

Alias: Malva

Date of Birth: (Help please, I have no idea how the ES calender works)

Race: Khajiit

Class: Witch

Biographical

Home: The Wildwind Companions Caravan

Birthplace:

Family: Farther unknown, mother is supposedly alive somewhere, younger brother Silvaar, also alive somewhere.

Known Friends:

Known Enemies:

Known Affiliations:

Personal

Appearance: Small and a bit plump, grey and black fur, yellowish eyes, easily overlooked in a crowd.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Religion: Khajiiti Pantheon

Motivations: Searching for her family

Traits and Quirks: Is a bit gullible and naive.

Rumours:

Criminal Record:

History

Malva does not know where she is born, but has grown up with the Wildwinds companions, a travelling band of Khajiit traders. She does not know her father, her mother never revealed anything about him and Malva never really cared. Silvaar is her brother by her mother and a Wildwind thief called Kra'dar, Malva considers him her father.

Up until being captured and taken from her home by Molag Bals servants Malva spend most of her time reading books and working with plants together with her mother and the caravan's witch Jo'Tian. Malva has had a hard time being alone in the world, she is scared and will go to great lenghts to find her family, believing any story told, that might lead her to them.

Prologue

Malvas Journal

Old Jo'Malva telling a story about her youth

• Upvote 1

Yay, you finally got it posted! :D

Date of Birth: (Help please, I have no idea how the ES calender works)

And right! Sorry!

The events of the Elder Scrolls Online take place in 2E 582

2E = The Second Era

582 = The year of that era

For the names of the months, as they correspond to January-December in our own Calendar year, that info can be found here.

NOTE: You can, of course, also just change "Date of Birth" to "Age", if you find that simpler. :) I realize in hindsight, I may have overcomplicated that part a little bit.

• Upvote 1

Oh thanks, much easier to understand now.

Thanks for the link. I'll look into that when I'm not almost falling asleep on the chair.

Is Khajiits special in some way? I never understood the moon thing I read about on some page O.o

I realize in hindsight, I may have overcomplicated that part a little bit. A bit? lol

Edited by Nuin

"Special" is putting it mildly. Their society is pretty much based on the phases of the moons. The moons, and their phases, do for example determine what "breed" of Khajiit is born in a particular litter. So they are technically all the same race, but they can come out as what is practically house cats, or they can come out as large "battle cats" (basically massive beasts that the humanoid Khajiit use for cavalry) etc, etc. One type of Khajiit even looks like a Mer. Supposedly they are often used as ambassadors.

The whole thing is pretty messed up, but of course, awesome at the same time :D

I realize in hindsight, I may have overcomplicated that part a little bit. A bit? lol

Shush. :P

Edited by Tyronus Venurori

General

Full Name: Sepirothine ( no second name, she's that badass )

Alias: Sepirothine-dark of hearts ( eso allows such names, need an option to change toon names i think )

Date of Birth: fredas, last seed, 129 year of the second era.  ( random, searched lore for something special but nothing )

Race: altmer

Class: sorcerer/vampire 

Biographical

Home: nomadic

Birthplace: grahtwood, somerset isles

Family: all family has suffered the demise of time.

Known Friends:

Known Enemies:

Known Affiliations:

Personal

Appearance: tall, brunete, innocent ( if fed, she learnt looking innocent and approachable, is a helpfull feeding trait )

Alignment: Evil

Religion:

Motivations: during her life, she simply wanted to become a mage, but her 'condition' has twisted that desire into one of ultimate power and domination.

Traits and Quirks: likes to toy with her enemies, sometimes allowing them to injure her, giving them hope of victory, before ripping that hope from them.

Rumours: rumour among her brethren is that instead of being killed, she was selected, for what is unknown. has been seen in the company of litches ( have to check lore on that one )

Criminal Record: none have lived... enough said.

History

her rebirth

Since her rebirth sepirothine seeks only to further her own power, she travels all of nirn in search of ways to gain it. she is thankfull for that night, for she revels in what has become of her.. and will do anything in support of her 'family' and her mother.

post-2352-0-20045800-1398807445_thumb.jp

Edited by Sepirothine
  • Upvote 1

I was never good at the Evil-Neutral-Good alignment thingy, so I googled and I found this: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

I think maybe Malva is Neutral Good. I'll have to mess with her somehow...

A very good link! The most important thing to keep in mind though is that the alignment system is just meant to help give people a quick idea of whether your character is a pleasant type, or not so much. :P Don't let it constrain you in any way!

I’ll try to participate in upcoming event, but I really don’t know how this stuff works. I still didn’t figure out whole story around my character, but I share what I currently have.

Flavius Maro – twin brother of Flavia; ancestor of Oritius, Gaius and Commander Maro of Penitus Oculatus. Imperial wizard and a dedicated member of Mages Guild. Born in harbor city Anvil, 20th of Last Seed, 2E 551.

Maro - Imperial military dynasty, but despite this fact Flavius betrayed family traditions and devoted his life to Mages Guild. Flavius is obsessed with magic, he dreams to become a powerful wizard and even outdo Shalidor. In his family he is considered a traitor and unworthy of name Maro. Even his twin sister doesn’t ever want to see him again. Recently Flavius have met Khajiit wanderer Malva. He helps her to master the magic, but she is such a noob.

Currently, Flavius and his Guild facing a difficult task – war with Molag Bal...

• Upvote 1

Hello,
Well, Chsei's RP is a WIP... barely started  :tongue:

I still have to familiarize myself with the TES lore (I played Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim... and never finished any...).

General

Full Name: Chsei Shada

Alias: Red hunter

Date of Birth: unknown (age around 40)

Race: Bosmer

Class: Nightblade (Bow/dualwield)

Biographical

Home: None/the most lively tavern around

Birthplace: Grahtwood

Family: Father deceased, mother still in her origin village

Known Friends: Do'Sencha (Khajiit warrior)

Known Enemies: None

Known Affiliations: Fighters guild, mercenary

Personal

Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, thin frame

Alignment: chaotic neutral (with some evil twists)

Religion: Money

Motivations: More money, fun, usually in the form of drinking and partying

Traits and Quirks: straightforward, blunt even; versatile (you have as much chances to get a kiss or a blade); egoistic; strangely loyal to friends; is not fond of forests or the Green Pact

Rumours: spends wild nights in some inns, eats salads *gasps*

Reputation: usually gets the job done. Do not double cross. Ruthless.

Criminal Record: killed her father

History

Little is known of her child days. Whats recorded is she killed her father during an argument when she was around 20. She fled Valenwood and a death sentence. Travelled to various places until she reached the north of Elsweyr. She strangely fell in love with "the desert's quiet and cold majesty in sharp contrast to its warm colors". It took time but she befriended some Khajiits and lived there for several years. She recently was travelling back towards Auridon when a tempest moored her in Khenarti's Roost.

She works mainly as blade for hire, especially as a bounty hunter.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.