Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Sal Van'is

Dawnbreaker LoS Campaign du Jour

Having just joined the Guild yesterday I was not aware that Dawnbreaker was the Campaign of choice for LoS. I joined the Chrysamere Campaign shortly after starting the game as it was recommended to me from one of my WoW comrades as being pretty well balanced. 

http://esostats.com/eu/

Any hints as to how I can change Campaigns. I have not earned any PvP points as of yet as I am concentrating on being a natural 50 before stepping foot in Cyrodiil.

Thanks for the quick reply I'll look into it tonight after I log on. Sunday Afternoons seem to be the guild PvP times? Unfortunate for me, I only game after the kids are in bed :(

no you cant change... you still need the points ( as well as the 11 hours ) but you can guest in other campaigns... though you wont get the rewards... my campaign is terrible ( wabbajack. check it out ), so im gonna guest till i get the points to change

Edited by Sepirothine

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.