Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Sepirothine

Helpfull things you may not know about

Im sure everyone is using the Interactive Tamriel Map but just in case here it is "Link"

I rarely do. Only if I notice achievement not kicking in for some reason.

A stupid thing I only found out about recently... Bound items can be shared between your own characters ^^ I still had the old idea that an item was bound to a certain character and so couldnt be used by an alt :(

• Upvote 1

SkyShards and LoreBooks addons. It's not interesting to explore with such addons, so I turn them on only at the end of the zone. Usually I miss only 1-3 books. :)

Also I use Recount addon to check effectiveness of my build.

Edited by Flavia

Is there a Scrolling Combat Text-kind of addon, if so what is it called? (I couldn't find it  :mellow: )

How to quickly lvl up Fighters Guild.

As you know you need to kill daedra and undead to level up Fighters Guild. I don't want to run and wait for Anchors. Thats why I found very nice dung for killing daedric enemies. It’s Village of the Lost (45 lvl) in Coldharbor - plenty of daedra in small groups. You need decent AOE build or a fellow to go there. It’s good even on VR1.

My main skills for this dung:

• Expert Hunter
  • Critical Surge
  • Lightning Form
  • Whirlwind
  • Encase
  • Negate Magic

With such build I destroy these 4-6 daedra groups in 6-8 sec. Lodge has a lot of Sorcerers so for Destro-staff you can replace Whirlwind with Elemental Ring. Lightning form = Bound Arnor. In 30-40 mins my inventory is full and my armor degraded for ~40%, then I need a break. 

post-2291-0-17850200-1398433282_thumb.jp

post-2291-0-52911500-1398433283_thumb.jp

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

How to quickly lvl up Fighters Guild.

I don't really want to(mainly for roleplaying reasons, I don't think my character fits in the Fighter's Guild). Will I fail at this game if I don't? Are there any advantages so profound that they must not be ignored?

Not a criticism, just a question.

Fighters Guild gives you advantage when you are fighting undead, daedra and werewolves. Final zone is full of such enemies. These skills also work in PVP. I think it would be good to get at least passive abilities.

Flavia:

use Foundry Tactical Combat. gives SCT and is really impressive and constantly updated. Must-have for PvE.

you should google it, or check esoui.

Guest Vulturul

I have a question regarding sets.

What if you'll wear the same set twice? Will their bonuses stack or not?

Guest Vulturul

Since you can wear a minimum of two sets 3/3 (no matter what your weapon is), I thought you can wear the same set twice, but I've understood now that you can't. Ty.

I don't think you can wear 2x 3 piece sets with the same bonus and expect them to stack.

Most of the later crafted bonus sets also have a 5 piece bonus so you would have a 5 +1 set up?

I did hear talk in the beta that some people were going to try for 3x 3 piece sets with different bonuses to see if that works. You would of course have to go dual wield or sword and board for this to work as staves, bows and so on take up 2 slots.

Not sure what bonus you are looking for that should stack? Night's Silence for example "3 Items While Hidden, increase Health Regeneration by 40%." Are you hoping for 80% health regen when hidden? I suggest making a low level gear set and trying it out... 2 traits and some low level mats should be pretty easy to get.

I crafted a 3 piece Whitestrake's Retribution last night just because I could.

http://wiki.tesotools.com/index.php/Crafted_Item_Sets

Edited by Sal Van'is

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

If you wear two 3/3 sets(e.g. shoes, pants, harness of set 1 and epaulets, hood and gauntlet/weapon of set 2?), will you get the boni of both of them?

edit: oops i didnt see the page three

Edited by HarunAlHaschisch

I'll not open another thread because most of discussion here was about sets.

Since I farmed my way to the new VR12 cap (not proud of myself of course) and another cap raise was not yet announced, it means I'll use the new gear for at least some weeks if not months so I have to be careful what I choose.

As usually, I'd rather annoy you with my noob questions than to make other mistakes.

It's enough that I started game as 2H sword in heavy armor and now I play with destro staff in light armor :)

Ok, just kidding, that was not a mistake, I couldn't have known in advance the class/weapon balance would take some time for Zeni.

So, all 49 points in Health, currently wearing a blue VR10 set crafted by Vulturul with magicka enchantments.

With food buff of 312 to magicka + health -> magicka = 2000 (soft cap), health = 2.600 (soft cap), stamina doesn't matter, armor = 1.200 (far from the cap). spell resist = 2.100 (soft cap).

Crticals arround 42% (inner light + thief stone when it's working + light armor + 6% criticals from weapon enchantment).

Weapon = Bogdan's Flame VR10 (132 damage; enchantments: 6% criticals + 32 iresistable damage).

I bought VR12 Warlock set 3 pieces (head + robe + necklace).

I gave up buying rings because the sellers are joking.

Vulturul will help improving them from blue to purple.

I consider very useful Warlock's set bonus (arround 600 Magicka replenishment, once per minute).

I will probably farm 2 VR12 purple rings of reducing magicka cost.

Now, for the other 5 armor pieces, I was thinking (and reading web) about another set.

Most people recommend "Seducer" but, to be honest, 16 magicka recovery is ok but 3% reducing cost of spells?

Most spells cost 300 so the reduction would be 9.

Isn't it low? I mean, just a ring or a necklace alone reduce it with 18 or something.

Questions:

It there another set, preferable easily craftable, which would be better instead of Seducer?

Stats-wise, since magicka+health are already soft capped, so difficult to improve, should I focus (as enchants) to armor instead?

Or criticals? How is it called, Divine enchant (improves thief stone)? I think I'll start using criticals potions at least for dungeons to improve

criticals from 42% to whatever?

Any other thoughts?

I don't know what is more important for you at current state. You must answer this question by yourself. Use Seducer and Magnus to reduce MP consumption, Willow - for DPS, Twilight - for sustainability and DPS. I should note that Seducer works not only with spells, but with ulti too. I don't like Divines trait with Thief stone, bonus is very small. Infused trait seems better even if your attributes overcharged.

Currently my small templar healer uses 5 Seducer, 3 Magnus and 3 Warlock items. My goal was to gain high MP regen and reduce MP consumption. My MP regen is far beyond softcap line, but it works good enough. MP is almost endless if you use it smartly. I can kill almost any boss that doesn't have ads (even a dung boss, but it will take a lot of time). I don't have high ST DPS, but my sustainability due to healing is extreme. As you can understand, such build is good for dungeons and AOE grinds. 11 enemies - not a problem, and I still don't have half of the skills. Maybe later the situation will change, but for now I'm satisfied.

post-2291-0-04205900-1401715471_thumb.jp

post-2291-0-95973100-1401715474_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.